Toronto Weird Boys

@BjorgenFjorgen @Mather @juiceless

Are we all alive, Weird Boys??? I watched some of the celebrations, thinking I might see one of you drinking a 40 hanging from the lamp posts at Younge and Dundas or something like that.

Sad that I missed that celebration, but thanks again for Monday night! Was a hell of a fun time, you guys are good people.

And thanks for the record store info! I managed to get to Kops, Sonic Boom, June, and Soundscapes, and came back with some good stuff from each.

@BjorgenFjorgen @Mather @juiceless

Are we all alive, Weird Boys??? I watched some of the celebrations, thinking I might see one of you drinking a 40 hanging from the lamp posts at Younge and Dundas or something like that.

Sad that I missed that celebration, but thanks again for Monday night! Was a hell of a fun time, you guys are good people.

And thanks for the record store info! I managed to get to Kops, Sonic Boom, June, and Soundscapes, and came back with some good stuff from each.
It was great to meet you, man. Hope you enjoyed your time in Toronto, and let us know if you're ever back!

I high-fived probably 1000 people on my walk home from my friend's place along King, but no streetlamp swinging for me. Going to try to get Monday off as well to go to the parade.

It was great to meet you, man. Hope you enjoyed your time in Toronto, and let us know if you're ever back!

I high-fived probably 1000 people on my walk home from my friend's place along King, but no streetlamp swinging for me. Going to try to get Monday off as well to go to the parade.
I'll likely be the guy TDing the broadcast of that parade...

I’m not technically a Canadian poster but my buddy has a booth at Bit Bazaar at the Toronto Media Arts Centre today. He’s selling some bootleg McGruff the Crime Dog tapes and his movie zine. If you go, take a closer look at McGruff’s trench coat and you’ll see he’s wearing one of my pins. :cool:

I'm thinking of heading there after work today. Let me know if you guys want me to look out for anything.
I just noticed that they have a 2019 repress of a Rob record I want:

Haha, yeah, I'm gonna try to head there this weekend at some point. There's not really anything I'm jonesing for right now so I probably shouldn't, but...

Back