Toronto Weird Boys

We've met at a few different places, Monarch Tavern, Banknote... We're all pretty open to anywhere downtown... Just depends on our wildly varying schedules, whereabouts are you located?

Out in the East end but I can make it pretty much wherever as long as it's ttc accessible. or maybe we can meet somewhere along the danforth? whatever, i'm down to do it up sometime.

Sounds good, @juiceless has the most responsibilities and therefore the least free time so whenever he's got time I'm sure we can get it together.

Hey who said they were coming to Toronto soon on the old forum and wanted to get together? Was it @BattleFlag ?
'Twas I!

Just got details confirmed at the end of last week. Flying in on Monday June 10th, flying out late on Thursday, June 13th. Staying at an Airbnb with a colleague that is in the Financial District, which is basically a block south of Nathan Phillips Square. Should put me in prime walking distance to visit Kops, Shortstack, and Sonic Boom!

'Twas I!

Just got details confirmed at the end of last week. Flying in on Monday June 10th, flying out late on Thursday, June 13th. Staying at an Airbnb with a colleague that is in the Financial District, which is basically a block south of Nathan Phillips Square. Should put me in prime walking distance to visit Kops, Shortstack, and Sonic Boom!
Awesome. @Mather How far in advance do you usually know your schedule? I have softball both Monday and Wednesday that week but I'd be fine to skip one if one of those days works better than Tuesday for everyone else.

Awesome. @Mather How far in advance do you usually know your schedule? I have softball both Monday and Wednesday that week but I'd be fine to skip one if one of those days works better than Tuesday for everyone else.
I'm off Mon the 10th,Tuesday the 11th and Thurs the 13th that week. I believe any of those days would be good for me!

Back