Toronto Weird Boys

I'm off Mon the 10th,Tuesday the 11th and Thurs the 13th that week. I believe any of those days would be good for me!

I will double check about my evening plans, as we may have a work dinner to go to, but I would guess that Monday would work the best. My flight gets in a 5:15 PM, which mean it will be 6:30-7:00 by the time I get to the Airbnb. Possibly an evening of digging and beverages?

Well Monday would work for me too, I will say that if you are flying in at 5:15 you likely won't get downtown till 7:30 at the very earliest, traffic is always brutal going downtown. So it's probably going to be tight to hit any record shops that night. Sonic is open till 10 every night so that would likely be your only bet.

Last edited:
Well Monday would work for me too, I will say that if you are flying in at 5:15 you likely won't get downtown till 7:30 at the very earliest, traffic is always brutal going downtown. So it's probably going to be tight to hit any record shops that night. Sonic is open till 10 every night so that would likely be your only bet.

This is probably correct. Even with taking the UP Express to Union and walking the five or so blocks from there, 7:30 is probably more realistic.

However, I'm fine with that. I've been to Sonic Boom, it's not like I won't find something there!

Back