Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

1661967210697.png
‘Cracker Island’ is the eight studio album from Gorillaz, an energetic, upbeat, genre-expansive collection of 10 tracks featuring yet another stellar line-up of artist collaborators: Thundercat, Tame Impala, Bad Bunny, Stevie Nicks, Adeleye Omotayo, Bootie Brown and Beck.

Recorded in London and LA earlier this year, it is produced by Gorillaz, Remi Kabaka jr. and eight-time Grammy Award-winning producer / multi-instrumentalist / songwriter extraordinaire Greg Kurstin.

Limited RSD Stores Exclusive Neon Purple Vinyl, Standard Black Vinyl and CD

Released: 24/02/2023

Tracklist:

1. Cracker Island (feat. Thundercat)
  2. Oil (feat. Stevie Nicks)
  3. The Tired Influencer
  4. Tarantula
  5. Silent Running (feat. Adeleye Omotayo)
  6. New Gold (feat. Tame Impala and Bootie Brown)
  7. Baby Queen
  8. Tormenta (feat. Bad Bunny)
  9. Skinny Ape
  10. Possession Island (feat. Beck)

I only splurged on the regular edition …deluxe it tempting but I’ll save some cash

Curious bout the rsd edition though

PDX people (or surrounding areas if you want to drive) I think I'll have an extra floor ticket for Gorillaz tonight if anyone is interested

So bummed. My wife and I had tickets for last night in Phoenix for our anniversary, but our youngest came down with something that we didn't want to spread to his grandparents, so we had to sell the tickets. Hope it was awesome for anyone that went.

Didn't pay much attention to the Meanwhile EP when it came out last year, so I went back to it and I'm glad I did. It's short, light and breezy, clearly a project to tide fans over more than anything, but I really like all three songs. The best of the bunch is the title track imo. It's slowly becoming one of my favorite Gorillaz songs of the last decade.

SmartSelect_20221212-170333_Chrome.jpg

The NTWRK app has the long sold out Superplastic x Gorillaz Song Machine figures available and, as of right now, every single member is available. Still $80 each, even the Russell. If you don't see it on there, at first, just search "Gorillaz."

I stumbled across this info awhile back and confirmed with Superplastic, who has zero left in in their own stock, that NTWRK was sitting on some inventory from when they did a live sale/release on NTWRK. The problem was that they were only selling full sets, at the time, and I only needed Noodle, so I never jumped on it. I guess they finally decided to sell them individually.

The one caveat is that you have to download and purchase them through their app. If you never have before, the following referral link should give you $20 credit in your account, which you should be able to apply to the order.

Full discolure is that, being a referral link, I would get credit, too. You can also just go on NTWRK and purchase it directly. It will do the same thing, you just won't get the credit.

View attachment 161041

The NTWRK app has the long sold out Superplastic x Gorillaz Song Machine figures available and, as of right now, every single member is available. Still $80 each, even the Russell. If you don't see it on there, at first, just search "Gorillaz."

I stumbled across this info awhile back and confirmed with Superplastic, who has zero left in in their own stock, that NTWRK was sitting on some inventory from when they did a live sale/release on NTWRK. The problem was that they were only selling full sets, at the time, and I only needed Noodle, so I never jumped on it. I guess they finally decided to sell them individually.

The one caveat is that you have to download and purchase them through their app. If you never have before, the following referral link should give you $20 credit in your account, which you should be able to apply to the order.

Full discolure is that, being a referral link, I would get credit, too. You can also just go on NTWRK and purchase it directly. It will do the same thing, you just won't get the credit.

Is it already gone? I had a quick look and couldn't find anything...

Is it already gone? I had a quick look and couldn't find anything...

You have to download the app. If you're on a laptop and it's taking you to a website, you can still download it from there, but your phone should go to the app download. That's what I'm gathering. From there, just search "Gorillaz" om the app.

Or... if you have the app downloaded, this might be a direct link to them

Back