Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

Anyone know a discount by chance ?;)

I've been enjoying the special editions Gorillaz did for their last two records and in both of those cases, I initially bought the standard versions before upgrading a few months later when an Amazon sale popped up. Figured I should go straight for the deluxe this time and save some money in the long run :LOL:

I've been enjoying the special editions Gorillaz did for their last two records and in both of those cases, I initially bought the standard versions before upgrading a few months later when an Amazon sale popped up. Figured I should go straight for the deluxe this time and save some money in the long run :LOL:
Welp…I bit for it too;)

What are everyone's thoughts on The Nearer the Fountain?

I like it. It’s very pleasant but I almost have to be in the mind frame and sat down to pay attention to enjoy it. It’s a very easy album to let sorta meld into background noise.

So you go for mad emotion guy to please him ?;)

Ah no I only got rid of the last one to stop creeping him out. As I said in the sewer thread, i feel it’s an uncanny portrait of the many complex and varied emotions that make up my persona.

Just started the live album…def more rock-ish then I was expecting

M1-a1 starts its off …it’s loud and enjoyable ;)
Tomorrow comes today is very chilled👍🏻

I don't know if any of you have listened to the new Yard Act album, but the song "Land Of The Blind" has a big Gorillaz vibe for me

Back