Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

the closest store to me (park ave) is about a 3-hour car ride away, and based on their social media post, they’re doing a local raffle for it. proceeds from it go to help out haiti, so that’s cool!!

meanwhile EP has a physical release limited to 100 available at the following places. supposedly 100 test pressings signed by damon and jamie

p6huvj633ap71.png

e8so7f833ap71.png
l68rlr933ap71.png

alpbg0b33ap71.png

Surprised to see both of my local stores there. Will have to check it out and see if I'm able to grab something. They'll be doing some kind of raffle type thing for that.

mmmm that place closest to me is a warehouse... does that mean they're just putting them in all the newbury comics?? If so, i might go check tmr.

Edit: oh 100 total. im not looking in them all for this. Might just check the one close to me and if not there I'm gonna give up.

Last edited:
Talking with my local guy, he said they left it up to the stores to see who/how they are going to sell/raffle the copy. So many different events are sure to pop up.

What's happening with the Gorillaz reissues announced earlier this year? Just represses or is there something special being done? Still don't have a copy of the debut, so trying to decide if I should wait a bit.

this is the reason why people will buy the box set:

Yeah. I’d like that but not to the tune of a €190 box set with the main stuff I’d listen to regularly already in my collection.

Yeah. I’d like that but not to the tune of a €190 box set with the main stuff I’d listen to regularly already in my collection.
definitely one for the completionists. i considered it because all i have in the box is G-sides and could easily sell that but it's not worth it for me unless i find it way cheaper.

I don't think I need Laika Come Home on vinyl, I'm fine with my CD on that one. If they would release the live album and the demos separately, I would be all over that, but like @Joe Mac I'm not really itching to buy the debut and G-Sides on vinyl again. Right now I'm just kind of waiting to see if a less pricey option pops up somewhere.

I don't think I need Laika Come Home on vinyl, I'm fine with my CD on that one. If they would release the live album and the demos separately, I would be all over that, but like @Joe Mac I'm not really itching to buy the debut and G-Sides on vinyl again. Right now I'm just kind of waiting to see if a less pricey option pops up somewhere.

Yeah I’m the other way around. If they did stand alone repress of Laika I’d be all over it but Live and Demos don’t fuss me too much. It’s just too rich for my blood given what I want and already have!

Back