Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

If you listen to the songs you'll realize why they weren't on the album ;)

Seriously, they're fine as bonus songs but I don't think they would have fit well with the album. I do enjoy the 2D piano "Silent Running" Though.
Haha I get that , but this seems like a thing you’d release a couple weeks/months later to get folks interested again / gain streams.

Haha I get that , but this seems like a thing you’d release a couple weeks/months later to get folks interested again / gain streams.
Yeah. I agree the timing is weird. The alternate Silent Running was actually listed on the Apple Music tracklist up until release day then it wasn't there for the official release.

My exclusive from Target was originally supposed to be here yesterday but it's still in Tennessee. Must be weather-related delays. Of course, if I'd known I could have just walked two blocks to the Target by our house and picked it up there.

Finally got shipping notification for Spotify edition

My "translucent purple" webstore exclusive just showed up and it's the spotify pink vinyl. Several others are reporting the same issue, while Spotify orders seem to be receiving the purple. Apparently the barcodes/sleeves are correct, but the vinyl color is switched

Last edited:
My "translucent purple" webstore exclusive just showed up and it's the spotify pink vinyl. Several others are reporting the same issue, while Spotify orders seem to be receiving the purple. Apparently tge barcodes/sleeves are correct, but the vinyl color is switched
Ooh sounds like a refund😜

I’ll let you know what I get

My "translucent purple" webstore exclusive just showed up and it's the spotify pink vinyl. Several others are reporting the same issue, while Spotify orders seem to be receiving the purple. Apparently the barcodes/sleeves are correct, but the vinyl color is switched
How could this possibly happen with about 8 different variants of similar color????

i got my copy today and i, too, got a purple when i ordered the pink. as @Dead C noted, it appears it's the correct sleeve UPC for the pink but not the right color in the sleeve. ultimately i don't really care about the color, i only ordered from the first link i saw, but i did put in a ticket just to see what happens.

i got the same canned response and i'll just wait. if i see other people posting different responses or something then maybe i'll message again, but i don't see the point right now. i did chuckle at the 'how would you rate the support' solicitation i got yesterday, though.

Anybody get the deluxe edition? Mine is still on the way.

I did. The extras move around a little more than I'd like but the disc was flat. Had a little crackle but nothing too bad. No download card so had to put on the jolly roger hat

Back