Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

Arrived yesterday... looks great! Much taller than I expected too. Quite the big figure.

Yeah. This is a large set and nearly impossible to find these days, especially at retail. Anyone on reddit who claimed I was lying can kick rocks. *Womp womp!*

Yeah. This is a large set and nearly impossible to find these days, especially at retail. Anyone on reddit who claimed I was lying can kick rocks. *Womp womp!*

This was definitely the real deal and at retail. Plus I imagine this is the most popular figure of the 4?

This was definitely the real deal and at retail. Plus I imagine this is the most popular figure of the 4?

Actually Noodle is. Those can go for a lot. It's possible less of them were initially made, but they've definitely been hard to find.

Superplastic doesn't actually have these in their warehouse anymore, but I contacted them awhile back and they reached out to NTWRK to confirm they had the backstock. Superplastic had done a live stream drop/sale with them when these first came out and NTWRK has been sitting on this stash ever since

Pretty neat but knowing The National has something possibly planned for tomorrow I'm showing resistance.

Honestly thought about grabbing this for the novelty because it's such a cool design (would be the first record I've bought all year) but they want over $55 shipped for it? No thanks.

Last edited:

did anyone get a shipping notification yet for their Spotify edition? I have nothing

Last edited:
Hear five more Gorillaz tracks from Cracker Island Deluxe Edition. Including bonus songs with Del The Funky Homosapien, De La Soul, and more...

Hear five more Gorillaz tracks from Cracker Island Deluxe Edition. Including bonus songs with Del The Funky Homosapien, De La Soul, and more...
I need someone to explain to me this deluxe edition release days after the album just dropped. Explain it like I’m 5.

Has this been known it was coming ? Was it surprising? Why weren’t these songs on album initially? Why a couple days after the album dropped? Lol

I need someone to explain to me this deluxe edition release days after the album just dropped. Explain it like I’m 5.

Has this been known it was coming ? Was it surprising? Why weren’t these songs on album initially? Why a couple days after the album dropped? Lol
If you listen to the songs you'll realize why they weren't on the album ;)

Seriously, they're fine as bonus songs but I don't think they would have fit well with the album. I do enjoy the 2D piano "Silent Running" Though.

Back