Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

@gaporter
Can't think of the last time I pre-ordered something so fast, or the last time I pre-ordered something that expensive without hesitation 😅 the lead single is absolutely beautiful so I'm looking forward to this quite a bit. and thank you for the tag, of course 😄

Can't think of the last time I pre-ordered something so fast, or the last time I pre-ordered something that expensive without hesitation 😅 the lead single is absolutely beautiful so I'm looking forward to this quite a bit. and thank you for the tag, of course 😄

It’s taking every ounce of willpower for me not to order the deluxe. That single is beautiful.

Pre ordered the white but it didn't say anything about being a webstore exclusive. If anyone sees it pop up elsewhere not with $13 shipping let me know. I see the black version is on Pop Market now.

Pre ordered the white but it didn't say anything about being a webstore exclusive. If anyone sees it pop up elsewhere not with $13 shipping let me know. I see the black version is on Pop Market now.

The white is an indie and it and the deluxe are in record stores to pre order here. I’m sure that they’ll trickle through the same for you. I pre-ordered the deluxe from my local last night.

I might bite on the deluxe if it is available from a local otherwise I'll consider the white. One album boxsets are usually one of my least listened to records. So excited for this!

relistening to the vinyl edition of D-sides today reminded me how good the remixes tracks sound on wax, which is pretty funny to me bc i remember distinctly buying D-sides solely for the tracks on the first half and not the remix. (i am not big on remixes in general)

edit: the soulwax remix of Dare in particular is magnificent

snagged this a few weeks back. worth it for the english version of Latin Simone alone.
I just realized this isn't on my G-Sides Vinyl 😲
I swore this was on the CD version of G-Sides.
Not a deal breaker at all as I prefer the album version but kinda a bit surprising.

Looks like the US version of G Sides had it on CD. The vinyl copy of G-Sides I have has Dracula & Left Hand which are on my US CD copy of Gorillaz S/T but not on my Vinyl version tho. Somewhere along the way, this version of Latin Simone got lost (and the Wiseguys remix of 19-2000 - but i dont care about that one really).

Last edited:
meanwhile EP has a physical release limited to 100 available at the following places. supposedly 100 test pressings signed by damon and jamie

p6huvj633ap71.png

e8so7f833ap71.png
l68rlr933ap71.png

alpbg0b33ap71.png

Back