The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

@Mr Moore's post just made me think of thid. I don't know anything about this, really, but I imagine it would be pretty expensive and/or difficult if not impossible legally to ship alcohol. But a beer Secret Santa would be really cool.

Beer, sorry “yeast samples” get shipped all the time for competitions and beer trades in the US (and the UK - we had entries to the National from as far away as Israel)

I’ll dig out the best ways of doing this if people are interested

I went out to Cincinnati this past weekend for a wedding. While I didn't have enough time to check out many breweries, I really enjoyed Taft's Ale House. The Gavel Banger was excellent. I had really wanted to visit Listermann but ran out of time.

So because this site doesn't like the size of the photos on my phone. Here's some photos from Dark Lord Day from my IG. No Handjee or Chem Trailmix for my variant. I did get to try them however, both are FANTASTIC! I got the Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Rite variant. The second photo is the Chem trailmix variant Ice cream they had. It was RIDICLOUS! A bit of heat along with the cinnamon, but the vanilla base and creaminess just upped it to another level.

Last edited:
So because this site doesn't like the size of the photos on my phone. Here's some photos from Dark Lord Day from my IG. No Handjee or Chem Trailmix for my variant. I did get to try them however, both are FANTASTIC! I got the Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Rite variant.

They hype of Dark Lord is CRAZY. I had 22oz bottles of year 1, 2 and 3. This was maybe year 4 or 5. I had already drank a few of each and saw what they were selling for at the time. Back then you could sell on Ebay, as "collectible bottle, contents intact" and get away with it. I put up the 3 bottles and on the last night they were sitting at about $100 when I went to bed. I thought that was nuts. I woke up to a selling price of well over $400. Better yet, they guy bought them just to get the 1st year bottle. Always wondered what he did for a living to be able to spend that much money on 3 bottles of beer.

Back