The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Other Half just opened a second location in Rochester and if you like "juicy" IPAs we're beyond spoiled.
Super Jealous. Love me some Other Half. One of my favorite breweries out there. Their DDH Broccoli is fantastic.

Super Jealous. Love me some Other Half. One of my favorite breweries out there. Their DDH Broccoli is fantastic.
They often have can release parties at the craft bar that I walk to for trivia every week. It's boss.

They often have can release parties at the craft bar that I walk to for trivia every week. It's boss.

Love Other Half, I'm not in NY but we luckily get a lot of good beer in Philly from North and from California too.

I've been really enjoying Foreign Objects recently, they are super good.

I can't wait for this weekend! A few friends and I will be heading to Three Floyds for Dark Lord Day! Never really been to a release this big before. Even the ones we do at TG aren't THIS big scale wise. Pretty interested to see how they run things, but more importantly ready to have some fun with good people, drink some good beer, and listen to some awesome metal! Should be a good time.

After a long day of drinking coffee, tearing down fence posts, lamenting the death of our old forum home, and walking through hardware stores, I settled in for the evening with a refrigerator-cold class of... Wernesgrüner Pilsner, the finest German Pilsner sold at Aldi (the stock-up store).

Cheers, mates!

Pilsners in general don't get enough respect from Beer Nerds. More power to you.

I can't wait for this weekend! A few friends and I will be heading to Three Floyds for Dark Lord Day! Never really been to a release this big before. Even the ones we do at TG aren't THIS big scale wise. Pretty interested to see how they run things, but more importantly ready to have some fun with good people, drink some good beer, and listen to some awesome metal! Should be a good time.
Incredibly jealous. I recommend not missing out on The Atlas Moth. They're great!

Back