The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Tired Hands Grassman

"Grassman is our Citra & Nelson Double IPA. Brewed with soft 'n' fluffy oats & local wildflower honey. Fermented with our expressive house ale yeast, and dry hopped aggressively with Citra & Nelson Sauvin from our most recent selections in Washington and New Zealand. Notes of tangerine, champagne mango, lemon balm, cut grass, and grape gummy candies. 8.7% abv."

This is one of my favorites from them. Goes great with Hobbs & Shaw on the TV.

IMG_20200320_203108.jpg

Took advantage of some home delivery too! It was a little odd because the delivery person called me, asked to leave my ID on my stoop, dropped the goods and then texted me that it was all set. A weird system but it works for social distancing!

0D20FC7F-4EFD-4FA9-BE1B-BECA8C318BB5.jpeg

Is it weird that my only real comfort food item while sheltering in place is beer? I grabbed some crowlers from a local spot I'm trying to support and those are really enjoyable at the end of the day.
Not at all. Curious what a crowler is, though. Is it a half-size (1L) growler?

Can growler, 32 fluid ounces. My local growler place added one a year ago. They pour the beer in and then sealed it up with their canning machine. It's pretty nice to not have to lug a glass growler up to them. To be sanitary, they are only doing new growler fills or crowlers.A150431C-A86F-464A-8772-54F074A5EBD8.jpeg

Back