The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Bought a magnetic board for the bottle cap display in the basement. Happy with how it turned out.

View attachment 34594
I really like the idea of this, and there’s a common thing out there with a Bottle Cap for Each State. However a lot of beer comes in cans now because it’s easier/cheaper. I have a fancy magnetic bottle opener on my wall that catches the cap when you use it but I rarely do.

I really like the idea of this, and there’s a common thing out there with a Bottle Cap for Each State. However a lot of beer comes in cans now because it’s easier/cheaper. I have a fancy magnetic bottle opener on my wall that catches the cap when you use it but I rarely do.
Yeah I have a map of the USA on another wall by my bar that only has caps of breweries that I've been to in it. Agree that will the rising popularity of cans it's getting harder and harder to amass a cap collection anymore!

Tired Hands opened up a new restaurant down the street from me. Serving Americanized Chinese food (think bucatini instead of lo mein and Lebanon bologna fried rice). I had some delicious salt and pepper wings. This is the Weedeater, named after the metal band

Weedeater is our @weedeaterofficial Inspired Double IPA built on a hefty grist of malted and flaked oats as well as American 2 row barley, and hopped aggressively on the hot side with Ekuanot. Fermented with our expressive house Ale yeast, and absolutely pummelled with a massive dry hop of Citra, Ekuanot, Amarillo, Motueka, and Nelson Sauvin.

IMG_20200306_161307.jpg

Back