The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

For folks in Ohio and the Columbus region Rockmill is putting together another two virtual tastings in April limited to 20spots, I'll be doing the April 24th session , email info@rockmillbrewery.com for more information and here's a screenshot of what to expect

View attachment 38689
What time of day are these? Evening or... I'd love to do one of these but two young kids would probably put a damper on things. Are the tastings done live?

What time of day are these? Evening or... I'd love to do one of these but two young kids would probably put a damper on things. Are the tastings done live?
It's done live, they will send you a link to the zoom meeting to join in, in the email I received this one will start at 8pm and will end at 9pm

Will they send you the beer and food pairings ?😂
Yupp, you can have it delivered if you are in a 10mile radius of the Tavern downtown or you can go to the Tavern downtown and pick it up :p

From the email:

April 24th, you'll be able to swing by the Tavern between 3pm and 7pm to grab your Tasting Package, or it will be delivered sometime during that window. No need to call ahead, it'll be ready for you! You'll receive a suitcase of the beers and a small charcuterie board that will have all the pairings for the beers

El Segundo Brewing cans are starting to make it to Dallas now. Don't know why that excites me so much but it does. It was a fun brewery to visit when I was in LA a couple years ago.

Just ordered a variety of cans from Aslin Beer Company, which is just down the road. I never realized they had such a weird business model - until the opening of their taproom last year, they only sold their beer by direct sales from the brewery. No retail distribution apart from two shops, one in DC, one in Maryland.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about their beer, so I’m looking forward to finally diving in.

Just ordered a variety of cans from Aslin Beer Company, which is just down the road. I never realized they had such a weird business model - until the opening of their taproom last year, they only sold their beer by direct sales from the brewery. No retail distribution apart from two shops, one in DC, one in Maryland.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about their beer, so I’m looking forward to finally diving in.
We have a brewery here in Mpls, Dangerous Man, that does the same thing and its been really successful. Besides their beer being really good, the built in exclusivity of it no doubt helps too.

We have a brewery here in Mpls, Dangerous Man, that does the same thing and its been really successful. Besides their beer being really good, the built in exclusivity of it no doubt helps too.

Yeah! It’s neat having a (very) local place to support!

Back