The National

I like the two aforementioned tracks and I love the third single "Renegade (feat. Taylor Swift)" which was just released today. That being said, I hope they don't release too many more singles prior to the album drop. This is one of my most anticipated albums of the year.
Yeah I think I’m done with listening to the singles. I feel there will be more, but I want to hear the album in full. I like Renegade a lot. It almost almost sounds like it could have been on Evermore.

New signed and unsigned prints to support their crew

I don’t think I’m going to get one but I really like them. I already have 4 National related pieces hanging in my apartment, soon to be 5 when the frame for the Cherry Tree Vol. 3 print arrives. But I really like these pieces!

Are you going to grab one? I'm trying to decide if I want/need one and which one I like best. The fact you can get it framed already is pretty cool too.
Yeah, I grabbed an unsigned I Need my Girl mini for my daughter, who will be moving into a new place within the next couple of weeks. I know she's a fan and thought this would be a cool housewarming gift.

Last edited:
New signed and unsigned prints to support their crew

I don’t think I’m going to get one but I really like them. I already have 4 National related pieces hanging in my apartment, soon to be 5 when the frame for the Cherry Tree Vol. 3 print arrives. But I really like these pieces!

I think they are pretty cool, but no way could I afford the signed ones (that are now all sold out). Debated unsigned, but decided not to. I wish The National would stop tempting me to spend so much money... I rested this time though!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who received an email about a typo on the Soundwaves Art website--the artworks are actually limited to 100 copies each, not 50 as originally stated. Not an issue for me, but the email opens the door to cancellation for anyone tweaked by the error, so perhaps there will be some availability for anyone who regrets missing out?

My final copy of Serpentine Prison (translucent chartreuse) is finally shipping! Was reading the shipping email and found this bit (in red - emphasis mine) at the bottom funny yet ridiculously sad... who would actually try to contact MB about their order????? :oops:

The Matt Berninger Official Webstore is managed by Second City Prints.
Please do not contact Matt Berninger with questions regarding your order, please contact Second City Prints or reply to this email. Always include your order # and full name in order for us to best serve you.

Lol. I think the National and the companies they partner with are just very savvy and proactive about setting boundaries with their customers.

My final copy of Serpentine Prison (translucent chartreuse) is finally shipping! Was reading the shipping email and found this bit (in red - emphasis mine) at the bottom funny yet ridiculously sad... who would actually try to contact MB about their order????? :oops:

The Matt Berninger Official Webstore is managed by Second City Prints.
Please do not contact Matt Berninger with questions regarding your order, please contact Second City Prints or reply to this email. Always include your order # and full name in order for us to best serve you.
You should reply and ask them to give you his number just so you can be sure you know which one not to text.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. That seems really late... I think it's worth giving them a shout.
Agreed. They were all supposed to ship out like 3 weeks ago. Odd that you haven't received it yet. Email cherry tree, they're great and will address it right away. Hope you get it soon!

The Bros working support at Cherry Tree sent me a new jacket and print. A+ support experience. Good band. Good support. Would do business again for the 2021 release in 2023.

Back