The National

Got a response from Concord Records. They confirmed my belief that my turquoise marble will ship with the test press since both were ordered in one transaction. My grey marble will ship when the clear comes out. They also said that the test presses were delayed but should be en route within the next week or so. This is a bit of a relief, but it's so hard to be patient.

Didn't really look to see if these are readily available elsewhere in older formats, but saw some remastered albums are coming out!

snagged those so fast!

I will only by the self titled because I already have the other two.

😓

I wish I knew the pressing info on these so i would know if I could wait on these a few days. Nothing about a number which is weird.

😓

It me. Only going to get ST. Says no download code which is a bummer. Someone want to help me out?

Got all three! Whew. Yeah I have all three already (and two different variants of both Cherry Tree and Sad Songs). But I gotta keep the collection growing!

You can always buy it from any number of websites if ya need a digital version if you don't have a streaming subscription!

Sure I could but I'm already buying a physical copy and there's nothing illegal about having a digital version of something you own a physical copy of. It's dumb they don't include a download.

Sure I could but I'm already buying a physical copy and there's nothing illegal about having a digital version of something you own a physical copy of. It's dumb they don't include a download.
Right--it sucks there's no download...but everybody is in the same boat as you...just saying if you need the digital versions you could always buy them also instead of asking people to pirate them for ya.

there's nothing illegal about having a digital version of something you own a physical copy of.
I also don't think that's how it works if you pirate the digital version haha.

Right--it sucks there's no download...but everybody is in the same boat as you...just saying if you need the digital versions you could always buy them also instead of asking people to pirate them for ya.

I also don't think that's how it works if you pirate the digital version haha.

I'm not asking for someone to go to the pirate bay for me but if they already have the files then they can share them. If you own the physical media you're allowed to have digital copies of it.

Saw the 4AD tweet before I even received the email from CT. Pre-ordered all three splits.

I'm not asking for someone to go to the pirate bay for me but if they already have the files then they can share them. If you own the physical media you're allowed to have digital copies of it.
Pretty sure "sharing" files is the issue. You can own them, but you can't share them, and that's what you're promoting here. There's a ton of things you're "allowed" to have in your possession, but not if you've obtained them illegally. Obviously you can do what you want, but maybe a public forum isn't the place to do it.

Back