The National

Damn really didn’t think the exclusives would sell out that fast. Maybe they’ll up the number or throw out another variant. I agree it’s weird to have such a small run for the Cherry Tree members. Glad I got my order in.

Damn really didn’t think the exclusives would sell out that fast. Maybe they’ll up the number or throw out another variant. I agree it’s weird to have such a small run for the Cherry Tree members. Glad I got my order in.
Especially for something that’s been out of print for a while.

I didn't expect they'd sell out either. At least, not this quickly. The black pressing should be available in stores and thru 4AD.

People are pissed off on the Cherry Tree page and I think they have every right to be. Members should not be left out in the cold and looks like lots of people were . How hard would it be to call the plant and tell them to press a a few thousand more?

People are pissed off on the Cherry Tree page and I think they have every right to be. Members should not be left out in the cold and looks like lots of people were . How hard would it be to call the plant and tell them to press a a few thousand more?
I am holding out hope based on the fact that the one thing they didn’t do is specify a run amount. They did that with the first purple/white split of HV (750), then once that sold out they put up the clear/purple split. The fact that they didn’t sat anything this time makes me hopeful that they’ll just open it back up.

I am holding out hope based on the fact that the one thing they didn’t do is specify a run amount. They did that with the first purple/white split of HV (750), then once that sold out they put up the clear/purple split. The fact that they didn’t sat anything this time makes me hopeful that they’ll just open it back up.
Somebody on the cherry tree Instagram page reached out to them and they said they have no plans to press more. Hopefully they come to their senses.

Back