The National

Vinyl me Please Variant too.

View attachment 38534
I bought both of the National variants from the band but this is where my variant collecting stops.

EDIT: $60?????

jw6kF41.gif

Also should note in that Cherry Tree email they said all Cherry Tree Vol. 2 packages are packed and labeled. So although I was thinking they’d ship me out last week, looks like it’ll be happening this week. Still very curious to see what’s on those 3LPs. Live from Alligator era would be killer. But before this I was thinking it was likely live from last year around the release of IAETF.

Considering the shipping costs @Selaws mentioned they might be banking on it being a more economical option for internationals.
Had a response from CS in regards to them being sold in the UK:

'Thanks for your interest! The Cherry Tree edition in particular looks like it will be selling out very soon so I don't think it will ever be available at the UK location. Copies of the Purple/White marble one could one day be available at the UK location, but I certainly could not guarantee that.

We hope this information helps!

Regards,
Dave'

I bought CT1 recently and the plain purple version of HV years ago so I'm going to pass on those new variants.

Cherry Tree Store customer service came through for me today. Unknown to me until this morning, my auto-renewal membership had went on hold a couple weeks back in need of updated cc info. Bad timing. Had the Cherry Tree version in the cart and couldn’t check out.

Quickly Switched websites, found problem, updated card, membership status restored, switched pages back to store, and no joy....

Did you know there is up to a 6 hr status delay to order from Cherry Tree Store if ur membership lapses? Not good when CT Exclusives availability often lasts an hr or two. Anyway, a Five Star ⭐️ Customer Service Rep came through for me. A little goodness in a troubled world.

Can someone point me in the direction of a high quality live recorded video from the TWFM era?

So watching the HV thing yesterday made me realize they did a similar live stream when TWFM was just out. It wasn't a celebration of the release, more just a live set during that time. I remember streaming that one too, but can't remember where it was/where I can find it now. Any ideas?

Back