The National

It's limit 1 per customer. If someone wants one and is willing to pay the shipping to get it to you, I'll get it and you can reimburse me via paypal.

High Violet, 10 year anniversary expanded edition!

Got the Cherry Tree version and am debating the other version as well cause I’m a crazy completionist. I was hoping for a live HV album but this will do just fine.

Also that live stream...not what I was expecting. I remember watching that live on YouTube when it was happening (unless I’m confusing it for another live show). It’s a great show. Just was thinking maybe today’s thing was gonna be something I had not seen before.

Reactions: mgp
There is also a Cherry Tree version (limited to 750) that is half purple, half white.

Yeah. Just got that email. I don't know, the splatter might be the better of the two.

tn050061-the-national-high-violet-expanded-edition-lp-3x12-vinyl-z-5e7e2e5c.png

vs

tn050062-the-national-high-violet-expanded-edition-lp-cherry-tre-z-5e7e2e6e.png

Got the Cherry Tree version and am debating the other version as well cause I’m a crazy completionist. I was hoping for a live HV album but this will do just fine.

Also that live stream...not what I was expecting. I remember watching that live on YouTube when it was happening (unless I’m confusing it for another live show). It’s a great show. Just was thinking maybe today’s thing was gonna be something I had not seen before.

Why is the Cherry Tree version more, is what I want to know?

Back