The National

They did Demons. And now doing Graceless. Saw on reddit that it's this show. It seems some of the interviews are in place of songs from the set. Only 2 missing so far.

Last edited:
They did Demons. And now doing Graceless. Saw on reddit that it's this show. It seems some of the interviews are in place of songs from the set. Only 2 missing so far.

Loved hearing those two live. I haven’t been at a show where they played Demons so that was a treat.

I’m sitting here with some beer just enjoying the hell out of this and it really makes me miss being at their concerts.

Indeed. I would love for them to keep this going and pull out some Alligator or Boxer era shows. Back when I was dumb and didn't go to their shows.

It appears to be a Sleep Well Beast era show. Reminds me of the wonderful Red Rocks show I went to in 2018.

With how many concerts they have footage of I'm surprised they haven't gone the Metallica route and sell people the digital edition of shows they attend.

So next week is IAETF-era...maybe one of those early special shows. Also I’m enjoying this so much. This show was just about a month after I saw them in Nashville. Reminds me of that show...so much fun.

Also

With how many concerts they have footage of I'm surprised they haven't gone the Metallica route and sell people the digital edition of shows they attend.

yes they really should do this. I keep hoping this becomes a thing for Cherry Tree members, or everyone really.

people would definitely buy them or offer like a huge library and charge like $10/month for access etc. They would be able to support their touring staff like they did with the older Cherry Tree merch.

Communal event today looks like it will be from IAETF.

Show from Sicily

Last edited:
I’m watching again! Next week should be real interesting. Now that they’ve gone from HV - IAETF... what’s next? Alligator era!?

I'm pretty sure I watched this last summer when they were streaming some of their shows as they were going through Europe. I hope they'll do more Alligator or Boxer era stuff but I wonder how much of that they ever captured on film or video.

And look who is playing Newport Folk Festival if it actually happens. Other than Red Rocks, Newport Folk Festival is my only other bucket list concert. I am actually supposed to be seeing Isbell on this same day at Red Rocks.

1587584394088.png

And look who is playing Newport Folk Festival if it actually happens. Other than Red Rocks, Newport Folk Festival is my only other bucket list concert. I am actually supposed to be seeing Isbell on this same day at Red Rocks.

View attachment 42656
Was this just announced? I wonder if they would announce it if they didn't think it would happen

Was this just announced? I wonder if they would announce it if they didn't think it would happen
Also weird that it’s not listed on their tour page, no fan club email announcement etc.

I would love for the 8/1 Cooperstown show to go off but I’m not optimistic right now.

Our local folk fest cancelled this year's event yesterday (Calgary Folk Music Festival)....The National were headlining on Friday night of the weekend. I received my Cherry Tree Vol. 2 earlier this week and it will have to take the place of that show, I guess. hmmpf.

New communal event already up on youtube (for the countdown - not to watch)

Not sure what the art tells me about what it's going to be. I can't figure it out.

On Reddit, people think it was from a show right before Sleep Well Beast came out. They played the album the whole way through at that show.

Back