The National

Not surprised but still sad for those who were attending. Concerts are something, along with sporting events, that I've pondered when we'll actually get back to enough of a comfort level for them to return. I honestly don't know. Fall?

Not surprised but still sad for those who were attending. Concerts are something, along with sporting events, that I've pondered when we'll actually get back to enough of a comfort level for them to return. I honestly don't know. Fall?
Fall is best case scenario if you ask me. I'm projecting 2021 and not before but we shall see.

I was actually thinking they would be rescheduling it till the fall as many other bands have already started rescheduling their tour for that time. But I guess they just couldn't get it worked out. No 10 year celebration of High Violet. But hey maybe this way I'll be able to go next year. I had bought tickets but wasn't going to be able to make it. Now I will easily get a refund, so that's nice. Also hoping next year they go all out for something bigger and more special. Hopefully all is well.

This is getting me worried about their gig I have tickets for in July

200.gif

It is hard to say when we will back to completely normal, but live event places and artists seem to want to get back to normal as soon as they can. I had tickets to Hamilton in a few weeks and all those dates have been rescheduled to August. Whether or not things will be relatively safe and normal by then is anyone's ghost guess.

I have tickets for Isbell at Red Rocks in August and I will be suprised if it happens.

I'm missing RATM for sure. Isbell is in July. I really hope it's not cancelled.

It is hard to say when we will back to completely normal, but live event places and artists seem to want to get back to normal as soon as they can. I had tickets to Hamilton in a few weeks and all those dates have been rescheduled to August. Whether or not things will be relatively safe and normal by then is anyone's ghost guess.

We have tickets to Hamilton in Fort Worth on my birthday. It's late June so maybe that will still happen but I'm not sure. My 12 year old is worried because Melanie Martinez is coming to Irving in July and that may not happen. That's her favorite artist and she and her best friend were going with my wife. It's of course this is all a small, selfish thing to worry about right now given all that's going on.

So I was supposed to get my Cherry Tree package today, but Fedex decided not to deliver it for some reason. I was so looking forward to it. I had my afternoon set aside for it. But nope. Instead I am spinning High Violet and drinking a lil bit. Do not regret this at all. Letting go of all the worry and anxiety I've been feeling and just doing this feels so good. Highly recommend. 10/10. Would do it again.

I’m trying to guess what my next concert will be. Isbell and Car Seat Headrest (both in June) are looking pretty questionable. But National in Cooperstown on 8/1 would be a pretty good one - holding out hope for that.

Ooooh yeah just what I needed...a live stream of a show from the TWFM period. This may be the one they streamed back then that I was thinking of before

Back