The National

So it appears connected posters for back to back shows are a thing. Maybe they'll do 3 connecting posters for the 3 Texas shows I may or may not be going to.

Last night:
The_National_Troutdale_OR_McMenamins_Edgefield_June_2_2023_Poster_5000x.png

Tonight
FxuEPkPaMAA2Re3

So it appears connected posters for back to back shows are a thing. Maybe they'll do 3 connecting posters for the 3 Texas shows I may or may not be going to.

Last night:
The_National_Troutdale_OR_McMenamins_Edgefield_June_2_2023_Poster_5000x.png

Tonight
FxuEPkPaMAA2Re3

Always a fan of connected posters for back to back nights or similar designs for a leg of tour. But this design is not my taste

My DKNG poster arrived yesterday. It's real and it's fantastic. It will be the centerpiece of the wall in my study that will now be all National posters from shows I've been to.

If you want to shell out some big $ for an incredible frame up I highly recommend

Ok I have 3.5 weeks left till I see them again. I am starting to get interested in doing my original plan of seeing them two days in a row in different cities. The issue here is I can't stay the night in either city cause I have to work the following days. So I'd be driving two hours in one direction, dealing with a time difference, driving back home, going to work, driving two hours in the opposite direction, driving back, going to work. Is it worth it? I know they don't change up their sets dramatically, so I'd likely be seeing two very similar sets. They've been throwing in those new songs and deep cuts, so I expect those would be different, but the bulk would probably be the same. So...worth it or not? I already have the ticket for one of the shows, but I keep eyeing a ticket for the other one...

Back