The National

Kind of spoilerish, so I'll hide it behind tags. Spotify playlist of all the songs they're playing on this tour (based on Bryan's insta story)

Brought my Bumpboxx outside and breaking in the season with this playlist.

I’ll Still Destroy You + Humiliation + Matt forgetting just enough lyrics for it to still be funny + Send for Me closer and no Vanderlyle + cool poster + dad hat = good Nat show.
ted-lasso-roy-kent.gif

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! So a white whale has been obtained. The LA posters got me really hunting for the DKNG poster of the 2013 tour that I foolishly didn't buy at the time or even think to get until recently. On a lark, I looked on Etsy as I noticed some bootlegs of the Cure poster that I preordered were already up for sale. Maybe it's someone selling ones they got at the show but they weren't overcharging for them. Anyway, I looked and DKNG Studios has an Etsy page with some of their work on it. Specifically, I saw some posters that I remember seeing on their website. So I messaged them and asked if they would be willing to reprint the one poster that I was never able to purchase as I know people on the National Reddit were also looking. They replied that no they couldn't reprint it but they did have a few archival prints on hand and would be willing to sell me one for $100. I jumped at the chance to get one. So if you also are looking for this print, they have 2 left. Let me know and I'll share the Etsy link with you.

The+National+Poster+by+DKNG

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! So a white whale has been obtained. The LA posters got me really hunting for the DKNG poster of the 2013 tour that I foolishly didn't buy at the time or even think to get until recently. On a lark, I looked on Etsy as I noticed some bootlegs of the Cure poster that I preordered were already up for sale. Maybe it's someone selling ones they got at the show but they weren't overcharging for them. Anyway, I looked and DKNG Studios has an Etsy page with some of their work on it. Specifically, I saw some posters that I remember seeing on their website. So I messaged them and asked if they would be willing to reprint the one poster that I was never able to purchase as I know people on the National Reddit were also looking. They replied that no they couldn't reprint it but they did have a few archival prints on hand and would be willing to sell me one for $100. I jumped at the chance to get one. So if you also are looking for this print, they have 2 left. Let me know and I'll share the Etsy link with you.

Nice!

Glad the LA Cherry Tree poster variant was just a slight difference in color shade. I was about to have some FOMO if it was a cool different variant.

Awesome! Congrats!!!!!

I really want this, but IIRC, the last time that HMV did a release like this, they did not ship to the US. Hopefully, they will for this one.

I wish they would have picked a different color. Sleep Well Beast has already been pressed on white vinyl.

Good catch. It looked white on the HMV Website and I didn't really look at the Obi. My bad.
Oh no problem and you're right. It looks white on there and they make no mention of the color. I just saw the tweet earlier today.

Damn. Someone in FB Nats group said that there will not be shipping to the US from HMV. Not surprised, expected it. :(

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS AS WELL

Back