The National - Cherry Tree Club

All I need, is a colored copy of of the Cherry Tree EP and I will be set. (Well excluding A Lot Of Sorrow but I don’t want a 9 LP Boxset of the same song so that is okay)

All I need, is a colored copy of of the Cherry Tree EP and I will be set. (Well excluding A Lot Of Sorrow but I don’t want a 9 LP Boxset of the same song so that is okay)
If that Sorrow set ever drops below MSRP on discogs I'll probably grab it just to be a completionist. Even though, I still am missing their S/T. The blue version out there is never on discogs and always goes for like $100 when it is. I'm hoping someone does a fancy press of it soon.

I need High Violet in purple, the Trouble Will Find Me Boxset, and S/T Blue.
They really gotta do a limited re-release on these ASAP

Edit: Also not much of a live album myself, but will definitely collect the volumes going forward

If that Sorrow set ever drops below MSRP on discogs I'll probably grab it just to be a completionist. Even though, I still am missing their S/T. The blue version out there is never on discogs and always goes for like $100 when it is. I'm hoping someone does a fancy press of it soon.
Feeling exactly the same. I want the Sorrow set just to have it all, but I can’t justify the price.

And I’ve been waiting for a new colored pressing of S/T for a while. I also am kicking myself for not getting that blue version when it first came out. At the time, I just grabbed the red Cherry Tree they had repressed.

FYI, I looked this morning and the Vol. 1 exclusive was showing as sold out...I looked again 5 mins ago and it let me order...Hopefully they don't have the same inventory system as VMP, but order went through...So if anyone sees sold out, check back again later, seems like they may be putting more out for sale.

And it's sold out...missed it 😪. Was actually waiting for this to happen and checked in to the store daily, but didn't have time to do it yesterday. Crap!
Anybody got a spare copy they wanna sell? I'm willing to pay more than retail, but not the $200 bucks they wan't on Discogs.

how did you know to expect them to put it in the store?

how did you know to expect them to put it in the store?
I would imagine it was just a hunch. They have made a few of their limited releases available later in the CT store, I know the BF RSD tape set was available from them, so was the Green pressing of Sleep Well Beast, etc...

I would imagine it was just a hunch. They have made a few of their limited releases available later in the CT store, I know the BF RSD tape set was available from them, so was the Green pressing of Sleep Well Beast, etc...

i wonder why now! So happy I was able to snag one. I’m a member now but wasn’t the first year.

Yes, it was just a hunch. I just figured it would be good timing to put it up for sale again when vol 2 was about to ship. Do you think they have made a repress? Or are these just warehouse stock?

Sorry, man. I just checked and now it's saying sold out again. If it comes up again, I'll grab one.
Appreciate it. I had one in my cart and then it asked for log in and I realized that my fan club login is different from the store one. Tried to email their CS but no response yet.

Appreciate it. I had one in my cart and then it asked for log in and I realized that my fan club login is different from the store one. Tried to email their CS but no response yet.
I just grabbed an extra assuming someone would want it at some point (and that it was for a good cause). Happy to send it to you once it shows up, if you still need one.

Back