The National - Cherry Tree Club

I just grabbed an extra assuming someone would want it at some point (and that it was for a good cause). Happy to send it to you once it shows up, if you still need one.
Would love that if possible! Just keep me posted. Thanks!

• Cheers
Reactions: mgp
Not a member, but I'd love this one - what are they going for on the store? I'd be willing to pay cost plus media mail shipping if anyone can get an extra.

Not a member, but I'd love this one - what are they going for on the store? I'd be willing to pay cost plus media mail shipping if anyone can get an extra.
They are selling for $50+ shipping. I think it came out to about $56 shipped. Only one per customer sadly so I can't help ya out as I just joined.

Does anyone have a shipping confirm for CTv2 yet? Back on 3/5 they were supposed to be shipping “by the end of the month” and five days ago they were supposed to be shipping “now”. I’m not complaining - anyone who gets salty about delays in vinyl shipping right now can go straight to hell - but this morning I was thinking that sending these bad boys out without confirms/tracking numbers and just letting them appear on doorsteps would be kind of in keeping with how this package has rolled out.

Does anyone have a shipping confirm for CTv2 yet? Back on 3/5 they were supposed to be shipping “by the end of the month” and five days ago they were supposed to be shipping “now”. I’m not complaining - anyone who gets salty about delays in vinyl shipping right now can go straight to hell - but this morning I was thinking that sending these bad boys out without confirms/tracking numbers and just letting them appear on doorsteps would be kind of in keeping with how this package has rolled out.

Nothing yet

Maybe you could message them and see if they will eventually stock it in the UK store?
Yeah, I will do. Really annoying, they've always had a crazy shipping price but I assumed once they organised their UK facility it would of been better.

Back