The National - Cherry Tree Club

The Cherry Tree folks were finally candid and specific about this a few days ago on Reddit. They straight up have not received anything for weeks and weeks despite the pressing plant assuring them the order is done. It hasn't been dispatched/shipped. It's apparently just there and who knows exactly when it will get sent over.

I just don't get why they're keeping the info like track listing etc secret, all that was divulged prior to shipping last vol.

Why the hush hush approach on the content?

I just don't get why they're keeping the info like track listing etc secret, all that was divulged prior to shipping last vol.

Why the hush hush approach on the content?

Part of me thinks that they hurriedly put something together and it will be underwhleming. Hope I am wrong.

I know a lot of people are upset about the delay with this but my feeling is they knocked it out of the park with the 2018 package and probably put a lot of effort into making 2019’s just as good.
I mean it can’t be bad right? Even if it’s just random live stuff from throughout the years it’ll still be 100% worth it. It will be interesting to see what we get. I’m pumped!

I mean it can’t be bad right? Even if it’s just random live stuff from throughout the years it’ll still be 100% worth it. It will be interesting to see what we get. I’m pumped!
It was totally worth the $50 dollars last year, hoping they are working on 2020's edition as we speak.
I'm hoping for a hat to match the 2018 scarf, in addition to some sweet live tracks.

I never expected the quality of the package we got last year (I guess that the same for everyone) and was blown away when I go it. I know its taken them a while but im sure it will be worth it. Looking forward to seeing whats in there!

On a side note, could we agree as a group to use the spoiler tag when posting pics of the stuff thats in there when we start receiving them? Im keep to keep the surprise until I open it up!

Back