The National - Cherry Tree Club

also beanie and maybe that's another color of the same beanie, in yellow? also a sweatband for your wrist? so maybe you get a random color of each of those.

Last years kit came with a scarf, patch, tote bag and stencil. So there could/should be two more items not pictured?

Looks like three different color wrist or headbands, a yellow scarf, a beanie and the triple LP. I'm sure there might be some patches or stickers as well.

also beanie and maybe that's another color of the same beanie, in yellow? also a sweatband for your wrist? so maybe you get a random color of each of those.

Last years kit came with a scarf, patch, tote bag and stencil. So there could/should be two more items not pictured?
Well last year was a single LP, so we are already getting 2 more on top of that which is pretty great! Maybe that's instead of a few more extras......which I am super happy with IMO, the more music the better!

I speculated earlier that it might be that Record Day tape set made into a triple LP. It would be cool to be live versions of either Alligator or High Violet given the 10 year anniversary is this year and was supposed to be the centerpiece of Homecoming.

Well last year was a single LP, so we are already getting 2 more on top of that which is pretty great! Maybe that's instead of a few more extras......which I am super happy with IMO, the more music the better!
that's a great point!
Someone on IG suggested that it could be a record linked to Alligator because of the colours.
I'd love that! last years was kinda skewed towards SSFDL/Cherry Tree so it would make sense if they keep pulling out live tracks from each album going forward.

Volume 1 of Cherry Tree is up for sale again on the CT site. It's $50 USD + shipping, limit 1 per customer.
And it's sold out...missed it 😪. Was actually waiting for this to happen and checked in to the store daily, but didn't have time to do it yesterday. Crap!
Anybody got a spare copy they wanna sell? I'm willing to pay more than retail, but not the $200 bucks they wan't on Discogs.

And it's sold out...missed it 😪. Was actually waiting for this to happen and checked in to the store daily, but didn't have time to do it yesterday. Crap!
Anybody got a spare copy they wanna sell? I'm willing to pay more than retail, but not the $200 bucks they wan't on Discogs.
Vol1 Cherry Tree is showing back in stock. I just purchased one.

That price is Canadian dollars. It should reset to $50 after you put it in your cart.

Back