The Beatles

Ah ok, in Canadian money. It is around ā‚¬200 lol. Iā€™m torn, I love The Beatles and I love 7ā€ and Iā€™d like something like this at some point, I just donā€™t think I have ā‚¬200 to drop on anything right now, never mind this.
Canadian money is like yen. That being said, yā€™all let me know when there is $50 accideal on this box.

I might have been tempted if they'd been remastered etc but I know several shops where you could make your own boxset of random country versions of Beatles songs for quite a bit less so I think I'll pass for now. I do like 7s but not sure I need a whole boxset of them...

I might have been tempted if they'd been remastered etc but I know several shops where you could make your own boxset of random country versions of Beatles songs for quite a bit less so I think I'll pass for now. I do like 7s but not sure I need a whole boxset of them...
They are remastered, hereā€™s deets:

I have a belt to move. It matters not to me. Seriously at this point, it is exactly not anymore difficult than pressing a button.

Maybe with an exposed belt thatā€™s true. Both my sub platter and my motor are underneath the main platter, thatā€™s a pain in the arse. That said after having the button there is no way in hell Iā€™m ever upgrading to a more expensive table in the future than doesnā€™t have one!

They are remastered, hereā€™s deets:
Damn you! This is sounding tempting. Now it's just the slightly random covers holding me back...
EDIT: And the price...

Back