The Beatles

dbarila

No one carried over the Beatles thread yet so..... Here it is!

I listened to my 50th Anniversary White Album last night and it sounds fantastic! It sounded so goodo
It gave me new appreciation for an album that's not one of my favorites from them.

Haven't had a chance to listen to the Esher Demos yet.

Last edited:
No one carries over the Beatles thread yet so..... Here it is!

I listened to my 50th Anniversary White Album last night and it sounds fantastic! It sounded so goodo
It gave me new appreciation for an album that's not one of my favorites from them.

Haven't had a chance to listen to the Esher Demos yet.

You are in for a treat.

Also The Beatles channel on XM is running the "Magical History Tour" special this weekend on repeat. It's every Beatles EMI studio recording presented in the order in which the tracks were recorded. Kind of fun.

You are in for a treat.

Also The Beatles channel on XM is running the "Magical History Tour" special this weekend on repeat. It's every Beatles EMI studio recording presented in the order in which the tracks were recorded. Kind of fun.
I got rid of XM and I miss the Beatles channel the most :(

You are in for a treat.

My 1 year complimentary trial just expired, but I subbed for the Music only package.............then found out that the Beatles Channel isn't included with that..................BOOOOOOOO

My 1 year complimentary trial just expired, but I subbed for the Music only package.............then found out that the Beatles Channel isn't included with that..................BOOOOOOOO
If you've not seen him before- fasten your seat belt and raise your tray table. He puts on one hell of a show.
I couldn’t do my job without SiriusXM. It would be unbearable. I just write it off on my taxes as a business expense for that reason.

I couldn’t do my job without SiriusXM. It would be unbearable. I just write it off on my taxes as a business expense for that reason.
I hate all these monthly micro-bills, lol. The Beatles channel was the ONLY regret..............but the flash drive I have plugged in has everything I need in that respect :)

The first time I saw Paul, my dad took me (he took me to a lot of classic concerts), I don't remember the year, but we were in the lower section and all of these performers came down the aisles making their way to the stage, there was a contortionist, a guy with a bowler hat and an apple hanging from it and several other characters, it was the coolest thing I had ever seen at a concert, it beat the Lemon Car U2 had on the Popmart tour

So, I just finished listening to the magical history tour on the Beatles channel. I started this morning and listened to the entire thing. I’ve spent plenty of time listening to the Beatles because I really love them. However, I’ve never done a serious deep dive spending large amounts of time with them at one go like I did today. When it ended I was a blubbering mess for a solid 5 minutes and I have no idea why. I’m feeling all of the feels simultaneously. My credit cards need to stay on the wallet because if they don’t I’ll do something very stupid on the cogs.

Edit: Something huge that I was reminded of today is that the Beatles recording career was only 8 short years. The recorded over 200 songs and travelled an immense distance musically and artistically in that time. That’s really kinda nuts when you think about it. Today while I drove from Livonia, MI to New Haven, CT, I had the opportunity to take that entire journey.

Last edited:
So, I just finished listening to the magical history tour on the Beatles channel. I started this morning and listened to the entire thing. I’ve spent plenty of time listening to the Beatles because I really love them. However, I’ve never done a serious deep dive spending large amounts of time with them at one go like I did today. When it ended I was a blubbering mess for a solid 5 minutes and I have no idea why. I’m feeling all of the feels simultaneously. My credit cards need to stay on the wallet because if they don’t I’ll do something very stupid on the cogs.

Edit: Something huge that I was reminded of today is that the Beatles recording career was only 8 short years. The recorded over 200 songs and travelled an immense distance musically and artistically in that time. That’s really kinda nuts when you think about it. Today while I drove from Livonia, MI to New Haven, CT, I had the opportunity to take that entire journey.

I really like Magical Mystery Tour, I know it was historical you were listening to but it reminded

Back