The Beatles

Did anyone else order Help Mono when it appeared in Merchbar? It doesn't even show up anymore and all they can tell me is that it's delayed. I'm wondering if its worth keeping my money tied up into something that has only a chance of shipping.

We watched Yesterday with the kids this past Friday. Older one (11) asked me to put some Beatles on her iPod this morning. Younger one is now wanting some too. YES! I've finally done it. All those years of rocking them to sleep singing When I'm 64, Golden Slumbers, and Blackbird finally paid off, all thanks to Danny Boyle.

We watched Yesterday with the kids this past Friday. Older one (11) asked me to put some Beatles on her iPod this morning. Younger one is now wanting some too. YES! I've finally done it. All those years of rocking them to sleep singing When I'm 64, Golden Slumbers, and Blackbird finally paid off, all thanks to Danny Boyle.
Isn't that the greatest Dad feeling :) How was the movie, btw?

Do you have kids young enough for Beat Bugs? My daughter loved it and used to ask for The Beatles. Unfortunately she discovered YouTube videos and Kidz Bop.

Not remastered, no idea what sources, alternate covers... 300+? Naw...

I mean theyā€™re not really alternative covers when from what I can find most of the original uk releases had generic paper sleeves, theyā€™re just covers lol. 300? I thought it was 200? Most 7ā€ are 10-15 in store so while itā€™s a lot of money it doesnā€™t seem overpriced on current prices for 23 of them?

I mean theyā€™re not really alternative covers when from what I can find most of the original uk releases had generic paper sleeves, theyā€™re just covers lol. 300? I thought it was 200? Most 7ā€ are 10-15 in store so while itā€™s a lot of money it doesnā€™t seem overpriced on current prices for 23 of them?
$210 USD is 270 CAD plus tax = $300+ for 23 singles I'm never gunna spin with no remastering. For me that's a big naw.

$210 USD is 270 CAD plus tax = $300+ for 23 singles I'm never gunna spin with no remastering. For me that's a big naw.

Ah ok, in Canadian money. It is around ā‚¬200 lol. Iā€™m torn, I love The Beatles and I love 7ā€ and Iā€™d like something like this at some point, I just donā€™t think I have ā‚¬200 to drop on anything right now, never mind this.

Back