Television

I binged all of it earlier this summer. It’s a good show to watch while I’m working. Surprisingly more fun and enjoyable than I thought it would be.
Yea I was playing Fire Emblem for most of the time while we binged it, but I love a show I can enjoy while not fully paying attention to every little thing that happens.

Anyone watch Superstore? We started it this weekend and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a harmless NBC comedy, the creator wrote for both The Office and Scrubs and it shows. We binged about a season and a half over the weekend.

It's probably the best network comedy that's currently airing. One of my favorites. And totally relatable to anybody who's ever worked retail.

It's probably the best network comedy that's currently airing. One of my favorites. And totally relatable to anybody who's ever worked retail.
I'd still say The Good Place, and I really like the Goldbergs (it's on the downslope tho) but yea Superstore is right there from what I've seen so far.

Edit: I'd throw Brooklyn Nine Nine ahead of it too.

Last edited:
Started watching The AO on Netflix....intriguing, but the payoff better be there in the end.
If you're talking about the oa, they had 5 seasons written but Netflix canceled after s2, on a very wtf ending. Still an amazing show you should watch. I'm hoping it gets picked up by someone else so they can finish the story.

If you're talking about the oa, they had 5 seasons written but Netflix canceled after s2, on a very wtf ending. Still an amazing show you should watch. I'm hoping it gets picked up by someone else so they can finish the story.

OA season 1 was bonkers in a way that was both fun and addicting and also straight up bonkers.

I'll have to ride it out then and hope the rest of it comes around..........and I'm Italian, so "AO" "OA" fugetabatit ;)

GLOW season 3.
I LOOOOVE this show, but I didn't have great expectations for this season. But it is amazing.
There is a scene with Bash in the last episode that made me cry. And I hate him, I hate that character, but that scene made me change my mind.

Watch this show.

Soooo, did anyone catch the premier of the Righteous Gemstones?

I am definitely hooked and have a spoiler theory.
My wife and I really enjoyed it. My spoiler theory is
The sister or her fiance is behind the blackmailers. Idk why, I just have a feeling.

My wife and I really enjoyed it. My spoiler theory is
The sister or her fiance is behind the blackmailers. Idk why, I just have a feeling.

I think the runaway son Giddeon (and what looked like his GF) is the one behind the blackmail. But it looks like either way you slice it, it was an inside job.

Soooo, did anyone catch the premier of the Righteous Gemstones?

I am definitely hooked and have a spoiler theory.
Yeah, I thought it was a great start. I'm interested in the spoiler theory.

It was really surreal to me how recognizable everything in the show was. The church is our local Coliseum and adjacent Performing arts Center where big concerts are held and the local hockey team plays. That parking lot with the van is right near my work. We go eat at a Mexican restaurant right next to it sometimes.

I think the runaway son Giddeon (and what looked like his GF) is the one behind the blackmail. But it looks like either way you slice it, it was an inside job.
I think it's this or a different competing minister, but man that would be a big gut wrenching reveal to find out he killed his kid or something.

Looks like I'm going to have to check out the Righteous Gemstones!

I finished Glow last night. Great season! I did NOT like the 1st episode with the challenger stuff. It felt out of place. And because I didn't like the first episode, I delayed watching the rest. But the rest of the season was great. I love how much screen time Sheila got. And her as Liza was the pinnacle of that season.

I started Farscape for some reason. RIP me.

Back