Television

Has anyone watched Lupin on Netflix? I finished it last night and really enjoyed it. I have to admit that I was drawn in by Omar Sy, he was great in The Intouchables and great in this as well. I really liked the plot, the first episode is so packed that I thought it was a single episode release to begin with, but there's much more to come after it. Definitely set up for a 2nd season.
I'm on Ep 4. I'm really enjoying it. I'd never seen Omar Sy before but I like him - he plays the Gentleman Thief really well. I agree about the first episode - a lot going on.

Has anyone watched Lupin on Netflix? I finished it last night and really enjoyed it. I have to admit that I was drawn in by Omar Sy, he was great in The Intouchables and great in this as well. I really liked the plot, the first episode is so packed that I thought it was a single episode release to begin with, but there's much more to come after it. Definitely set up for a 2nd season.
Holy shit! What?! No!!! Wait!!!!

I should have checked while watching it to see that the season was only 5 episodes. At the end of episode 5 I was like "I'm definitely watching the next episode 'cause I gotta see how this gets resolved!"

And then, nothing....no countdown to the next episode. Just Netflix suggesting what to watch next. No! Fuck you, Netflix. Don't tell me what I should watch next. I'll tell you what I should watch next....Episode motherfuckin' SIX of Lupin.

Oh, boy it ended in such a bind. What a great five episodes of television. They knew how to hook me for season two those French bastards (I say that with love....it was excellent, but I am miffed that it was so short and I have to wait to see what happens).

I should have checked while watching it to see that the season was only 5 episodes. At the end of episode 5 I was like "I'm definitely watching the next episode 'cause I gotta see how this gets resolved!"

And then, nothing....no countdown to the next episode. Just Netflix suggesting what to watch next. No! Fuck you, Netflix. Don't tell me what I should watch next. I'll tell you what I should watch next....Episode motherfuckin' SIX of Lupin.

Oh, boy it ended in such a bind. What a great five episodes of television. They knew how to hook me for season two those French bastards (I say that with love....it was excellent, but I am miffed that it was so short and I have to wait to see what happens).
I finished it last night, too. Really fun tv! Here’s hoping S2 is in the way soon.

Hahaha I told my parents about it and a few days later they had finished. I couldnt believe it so I checked how many episodes there were, otherwise I would have been in the same position as you expecting episode 6 to pop up!

I agree with you, a fantastic first season!

Started watching NOS4A2 tonight on AMC+. Starting episode 3 and am liking it so far.

I also got the CBS All Access / Show time (Two channels for the price of one Apple Bundle).

What Showtime series do I need to check out? I'm assuming Twin Peaks is at the top of the list?

What Showtime series do I need to check out? I'm assuming Twin Peaks is at the top of the list?

I assume you've seen the original series and Fire Walk With Me? If not, you need to do that (in that order) before starting the Showtime season.

In terms of older Showtime series, Dexter and Weeds are pretty good (at least the early seasons of both) and more recently I've been enjoying Black Monday. Shameless is also great and has something like 10 seasons. We haven't started watching the final season yet.

Started watching NOS4A2 tonight on AMC+. Starting episode 3 and am liking it so far.

I also got the CBS All Access / Show time (Two channels for the price of one Apple Bundle).

In terms of older series some of my faves are Homeland, Billions, Shameless and Ray Donovan.

Others not mentioned, Californication and Penny Dreadful are pretty great.

Back