Sounds Delicious

Loving this Jenn Champion cover, but boy is it making me realize how cringey some of the lyrics are on that album...like shut up Rivers, you can’t tell a girl when she gets to wear makeup, gtfoh
Yes, some of these adolescent, insecure male perspectives in the lyrics on the album are really strange subg by a woman. But especially no one else always seemed like a caricature of jealous boyfriends than a serious sentiment.

Loving this Jenn Champion cover, but boy is it making me realize how cringey some of the lyrics are on that album...like shut up Rivers, you can’t tell a girl when she gets to wear makeup, gtfoh
Please check out jenn's most recent album. She's great!

Reactions: Jan
Thanks for sending them @MatthewTK, but a little dissapointed that i got the solid coloured ones for those two, although i have been subscribed from the beginning and always had the multicoloured versions.

Edit: and matthew already made good for it and he'll send the multicoloured versions with sd16 and i'll listen to the other versions till then

Same thing happened to me with getting the single color version of Jenn Champion. Did you email into TTK or did @MatthewTK respond to you on here?

Edit: Matthew was again quick to respond by email

Last edited:
I e-mailed @MatthewTK for an update and he was quick to respond. There are three albums finished recording ( two of them who should have been out in fall) who should go to press soon.

They also announced today, that Melbourne-based quivers will be doing Out of time by REM.
Me in honey is already on their bandcamp

I e-mailed @MatthewTK for an update and he was quick to respond. There are three albums finished recording ( two of them who should have been out in fall) who should go to press soon.

They also announced today, that Melbourne-based quivers will be doing Out of time by REM.

I got an email status update from him not long ago...I guess you made him realize he should send one! (take note, VMP!)

Any update on the boxes?

Loved the Jenn Champion album, but my copy has a distorted right channel and it’s a real bummer. Contacted support, hoping they’ll replace it.

hope there will be something coming soonish but corona probably makes this hard

I'm just wondering if I'll ever get that box that was promised to us. It's been quite some time now.

Back