Sounds Delicious

Corycm

under a hat in West Des Moines, flyover country
A VINYL CLUB FOR FULL-LENGTH COVERS
Exclusive Recordings. Rare Vinyl. Every Month.

(I don’t have much to say at this point, mostly a placeholder)

The latest edition: No Vacation covering The Cranberries0B5D3546-E9B9-4E64-BBD8-17C8FDEF5C8C.jpeg

I just shot matthewtk another pm on the old forum in the hope it reaches him with the new forum site in the hope he'll join in here

My No Vacation was delivered today finally! I emailed to ask about it and Matthew said they were still not done shipping them, but he went ahead and got mine sent out...which I thought was pretty cool of him

wow, I entered the download code when I got it and it is in the 3-month section on my iTunes

Reactions: Jan
wow, I entered the download code when I got it and it is in the 3-month section on my iTunes

To be fair I think you got yours before they officially started shipping, didn’t you? But yeah, I definitely found myself at the bottom of the stack for this one

Reactions: Jan
To be fair I think you got yours before they officially started shipping, didn’t you? But yeah, I definitely found myself at the bottom of the stack for this one
I was in basically the same situation. Unfortunately after he sent it, it arrived the day after I left for the hospital so I haven’t got to spin it yet. I tend to forget it’s just him and his wife doing the packing/mailing (in addition to everything else).

I tend to forget it’s just him and his wife doing the packing/mailing (in addition to everything else).

That was why I didn't bug him about it initially. But when I found out that most of y'all had your copies a month ago, I figured something had to be off. And it was, because Matthew did mention that my order should have been shipped already since it was a kickstarter version and those are supposed to go out first. But no harm, no foul, I was just briefly worried that I'd find out all the kickstarter pressings were gone and I'd have to settle for a less awesome version.

Ugh, not too big a fan of those. 🤣

So we're caught up from that time they gave info for the next 3 or 4 releases? Here's to hoping we get at least 1 summer release.
I think so but dont really have anything from the old thread saved and i don't think @matthewTK found his way here, yet

Back