Secretly Society

Secretly Society members...is there member pricing on the translucent pink glass variant of the new Angel Olsen release 'Whole New Mess'? I'm not a current member but thinking about re-joining with the upcoming ROTMs. I know they used to offer excellent member pricing deals, just not sure if this is still happening?

Secretly Society members...is there member pricing on the translucent pink glass variant of the new Angel Olsen release 'Whole New Mess'? I'm not a current member but thinking about re-joining with the upcoming ROTMs. I know they used to offer excellent member pricing deals, just not sure if this is still happening?
it's showing $19.99 for me logged in as a member if that's helpful to you

Mary Lattimore is a GREAT pick! Been contemplating ordering the VMP variant for weeks now so I’m glad I let patience win this battle!

I hadn't heard of Mary Lattimore before the announcement, but I am listening now and I am excited!

...Now I just need to figure out what to swap for Whitney in September.

Going to skip Whitney and extend my sub through October for Mary Lattimore. I was very much on the fence about pre-ordering that one anyway so this works out perfectly!

Going to skip Whitney and extend my sub through October for Mary Lattimore. I was very much on the fence about pre-ordering that one anyway so this works out perfectly!

i'm on the fence on Whitney...I'm not particularly excited for it but feel like it'd be a nice listen if nothing else.

Asked to swap Whitney for the new Angel Olsen and was denied even though it would be out in time. Was told its only for past ROTMs or possibly in stock back catalog.

This is despite having swapped last year for Bon Iver - i, i the month it came out. 🤷‍♂️

Asked to swap Whitney for the new Angel Olsen and was denied even though it would be out in time. Was told its only for past ROTMs or possibly in stock back catalog.

This is despite having swapped last year for Bon Iver - i, i the month it came out. 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like they may have somewhat recently updated their swap policy - i've heard others running into this as well. I too swapped for "i,i" the month it came out (with success). Oh well.

Sounds like they may have somewhat recently updated their swap policy - i've heard others running into this as well. I too swapped for "i,i" the month it came out (with success). Oh well.
I would have much rather have had an Angel Olsen exclusive than a Whitney covers album. Oh well. Will need to decide what variant I want I guess.

Are we taking bets that the Whitney and Mary Lattimore will look nothing like the mockup?

Honestly, I’m not concerned with those.
I do like the teal as it works better with the cover, but the deviation from the original red and blue is disappointing.

Back