Secretly Society

I ended up signing up for Bright Eyes and swapping Molina out for a Jens Lekman album. I love Molina, but just haven't kept up with anything posthumous, and have no idea if I'd want it enough until I hear it

I ended up signing up for Bright Eyes and swapping Molina out for a Jens Lekman album. I love Molina, but just haven't kept up with anything posthumous, and have no idea if I'd want it enough until I hear it

Yeah, i totally get that. I'm crazy about most of his stuff but this one still seems like a mystery. Just hope it's a good quality recording.

Just realized my July pavksge is going to be stacked. Jason Molina, Phoebe Bridgers, Khruangbin, Gordi and now Texas Sun.

Well they pulled me back in for 3 months. Those Bright Eyes singles are growing on me and the variant looks great. I was also in need of a copy of Porridge Radio which they were willing to swap me to for July. No offense to Molina, but I've got the albums by him that I really love already.

If you are a secretly member, can you preorder stuff from the store and have it added to your box to save on shipping?

Any day now. Not sure if it might be a couple days later if that Molina is not released yet. Also, you won't get notice. You'll just seeing it in Informed Delivery, I think coming from Ann Arbor.
Yep, it will be from Stamps.com and shipping from Ann Arbor on Informed Delivery

First month being a Secretly member, when do the boxes usually ship out?
Just got my box on Monday, I swapped for Sharon Van Etten though. Don’t know enough about Molina and working on collecting what backlog I want from Secretly! Waiting for this Molina album to hit streaming services before I circle back around for it

Back