Secretly Society

reached out and I guess my Molina is the in the second wave batch - they once again said it should be shipping in a few days in case anyone else is still waiting.

reached out and I guess my Molina is the in the second wave batch - they once again said it should be shipping in a few days in case anyone else is still waiting.

It’s probably because of me. I signed up for Molina and Bright Eyes and they probably had a ton more sign ups than usual. Sorry.

Not directly Society related but did anyone order the Orange/Blue swirl Gordy? The mock up looked awesome. The actual vinyl was some gross looking yellow and green mess.

The nebula Texas Sun, Blue Phoebe Bridgers and Summer Sky Wave Khruangbin all look top notch.

Not directly Society related but did anyone order the Orange/Blue swirl Gordy? The mock up looked awesome. The actual vinyl was some gross looking yellow and green mess.

The nebula Texas Sun, Blue Phoebe Bridgers and Summer Sky Wave Khruangbin all look top notch.

Looked at the mockup and discogs and they aren't close. Hopefully the Bright Eyes looks like the mockup.

Looked at the mockup and discogs and they aren't close. Hopefully the Bright Eyes looks like the mockup.
Yeah, mine looks like the Discogs picture. Their mockups have been much better lately. I think this was definitely something wrong with manufacturing.

Yeah, mine looks like the Discogs picture. Their mockups have been much better lately. I think this was definitely something wrong with manufacturing.

Yeah I hate when that happens. I bought a Kalen and Aslyn record from New West recently and the mockup looked amazing and the finished product wasn't even close.

Here was the mockup

1595361503339.png

And the finished product.

1595361528128.png

For sure. I'd probably at least ask for a coupon code from Secretly or something.
I sent them an email kind of playing dumb asking if I got the wrong version.

There's probably people paying extra on the bundle just to get that version.

Surprise! Fans who pre-order the new Bright Eyes album Down in the Weeds, Where the World Once Was from the Secretly Store will get access to an exclusive virtual instore performance by the band on release day, August 21. If you're an August Society member or you've already pre-ordered, you're all set! If you haven't pre-ordered or joined yet, there's still time to reserve a copy and your spot at this special release day event.

Does anyone else have trouble adding stuff to SS shipments on mobile? Was trying to order Angel Olsen but can't figure out how to add it. It keep saying it won't be released in time when I hit Quick Add.

Does anyone else have trouble adding stuff to SS shipments on mobile? Was trying to order Angel Olsen but can't figure out how to add it. It keep saying it won't be released in time when I hit Quick Add.

i always just do it on desktop instead of mobile, it never seems to work correctly

We are excited to announce our October record of the month will be our first from Ghostly International. Mary Lattimore's Silver Ladders will ship to Society members only on an exclusive riptide colored vinyl.

Silver Ladders is the Los Angeles-based harpist's full-length follow-up to her acclaimed album Hundreds of Days. Recorded on an old airfield at the studio of Slowdive's Neil Halstead, Silver Ladders finds Lattimore exercising command and restraint.

It'll be a couple months before you have this beautiful record in your hands, but you'll be in good company with Bright Eyes in August and Whitney in September. We hope you look forward to spending time with these records!

Warmest regards,
your friends at Secretly Society
OCTOBER 2020
Mary Lattimore, Silver Ladders (Ghostly International)
on riptide colored vinyl
Los Angeles-based harpist Mary Lattimore returns with Silver Ladders, the full-length follow-up to acclaimed album Hundreds of Days. Since 2018, Lattimore has toured internationally, released collaborative albums with artists such as Meg Baird and Mac McCaughan, and shared a friends-based remix album featuring artists such as Jónsi and Julianna Barwick. Recorded over nine days at Neil Halstead’s studio stationed on an old airfield, Silver Ladders finds Lattimore exercising command and restraint. Her signature style is refined, the sprawling layers of harp reigned in and accented by flourishes of low end synth and Halstead’s guitar. The music can feel ominous but not by compromising vivid wonder, like oceanic overtones that shift with the tides.

Back