Secretly Society

Definitely having some regrets on the Secretly releases. I have to think I'll be swapping over from Magnolia (which has been a mess sadly) f they do their ridiculous Xmas deal again

Last edited:
Very excited that August is Durand Jones. Secretly has been killing it this year. I am a part of two clubs...Secretly and VMP...and so far this year I have been much more excited about the Secretly releases compared to VMP...and you can't beat the price either.
Yeah, for the dollar I think Secretly is one of the best values out there.

Very excited that August is Durand Jones. Secretly has been killing it this year. I am a part of two clubs...Secretly and VMP...and so far this year I have been much more excited about the Secretly releases compared to VMP...and you can't beat the price either.
That’s how my wife and I felt last year. This club is suited more to our taste. We’re subbed through June 2022 and will probably buy another year during their Black Friday sale.

Yeah Durand Jones is exciting! I've been super happy with the recent and upcoming lineup overall. Jumped on at a good time. I was sampling a waaaay left field record club that I decided was actually too far out for me right now, the Secretly releases have been a nice transition back into actual songwriting :)

I wrote them yesterday to get an update as I’m moving in early June and wanted to see if I could bundle this with my June package. The short answer is that they have no idea when this will ship and haven’t been given an update.

Just got shipping info for Japanese Breakfast... I was hoping the add-on albums I had ordered to go with last month were included with this one if SVE is still delayed, but it looks like they're being held until SVE ships out.

Just got shipping info for Japanese Breakfast... I was hoping the add-on albums I had ordered to go with last month were included with this one if SVE is still delayed, but it looks like they're being held until SVE ships out.
Same here, itching to get my hands on SVE but I can't even complain. This sub is on FIRE. Japanese Breakfast incoming, Faye Webster (singles have been wonderful), and Durand Jones is quite the exciting stretch,

I can all but gauranteed if you email them they will send out any additional albums you had to ship with SVE separately.

Back