Secretly Society

Has anyone tried to swap recently? Just tried to swap for Slowdive the standard black copy, and was told that I could only swap to past SS selections that were in stock. They’ve done other store stock before, but I guess that has changed.

Has anyone tried to swap recently? Just tried to swap for Slowdive the standard black copy, and was told that I could only swap to past SS selections that were in stock. They’ve done other store stock before, but I guess that has changed.
Yeah I reallly had to push to get them to swap me an Angel Olsen My Woman standard black. They said since the secretly society version wasn't in stock they couldn't supplement a black vinyl and I was like "eerrrrrrr yes you can"

Yeah I reallly had to push to get them to swap me an Angel Olsen My Woman standard black. They said since the secretly society version wasn't in stock they couldn't supplement a black vinyl and I was like "eerrrrrrr yes you can"
I didn’t even feel like pushing back. Just skipped and added a month on the backend.

Weird, I've traded for any stock before as long as the price was lower than somewhere around the standard subscription price.

Weird, I've traded for any stock before as long as the price was lower than somewhere around the standard subscription price.
It is weird. They said the standard Slowdive was out of stock due to delay but you could add it to the cart.

Is this Big Red Machine going to be different than the first album? I tried listening to it today and couldn’t finish it. I like Bon but didn’t care for Bon on auto tune.

Is this Big Red Machine going to be different than the first album? I tried listening to it today and couldn’t finish it. I like Bon but didn’t care for Bon on auto tune.
A single is out already you can check out! I’m amped for it.
Second single "The Ghost of Cincinnati" out today. Aaron Dessner channeling Elliott Smith.

I don't dislike either single, though I suppose that is faint praise. It's a good get for a ROTM pick, but not 100% sure I need it. Given how different the two singles are, I'd like to hear a bit more first.

Last edited:
Second single "The Ghost of Cincinnati" out today. Aaron Dessner channeling Elliott Smith.

I don't dislike either single, though I suppose that is faint praise. It's a good get for a ROTM pick, but not 100% sure I need it. Given how different the two singles are, I'd like to hear a bit more first.
I really liked the first single. Haven’t heard the 2nd one yet.

Back