Secretly Society

Faye's very solid. I put her in the Monthly Challenge yesterday and after the full listen I might've been a bit harsh on Side A, she really developed a ton on AMC and I am very optimistic for the upcoming album.

Does anyone have the Faye Webster - Atlanta Millionaires Club Secretly release from 2019 that they are willing to part with? If so, I am interested. If not...I understand...just thought I would check.

Does anyone have the Faye Webster - Atlanta Millionaires Club Secretly release from 2019 that they are willing to part with? If so, I am interested. If not...I understand...just thought I would check.
I didn't realize that one was so hard to find. Unfortunately I sold mine for about cost a few months ago or I would have gladly helped you out.

I didn't realize that one was so hard to find. Unfortunately I sold mine for about cost a few months ago or I would have gladly helped you out.
I remember there being a sale on previous releases around Black Friday and I was considering pulling the trigger...but with Christmas expenses I decided not to...now I have regret. Thanks for the update.

I'm here hat in hand, having to make some apologies. I came in hear talking a lot of trash about Jagjaguar's reputation for making poor sounding vinyl masters, in this case the new Dino Jr. album. Well I got a chance to get into my digital version, and it's mastered THE SAME as the LP. That weird flat, drums buried, almost distorted sound is actually how this sounds.

So it wasn't the pressings's fault.

I'm here hat in hand, having to make some apologies. I came in hear talking a lot of trash about Jagjaguar's reputation for making poor sounding vinyl masters, in this case the new Dino Jr. album. Well I got a chance to get into my digital version, and it's mastered THE SAME as the LP. That weird flat, drums buried, almost distorted sound is actually how this sounds.

I actually posted this same exact findings last week but I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me. 🙂

I listened to it via Spotify on my morning walk and I heard the same thing.

I think we’re on similar tracks. They told me that I no longer had two active subs and only my six month was active going forward and that the second copy was sent in error.
I have had duplicates sent, I'm on a 12month sub, international, and twice now I've had additional 3month sub renewals come out my bank account. So to anyone that is getting double deliveries just check you're not actually getting charged.
Each delivery had a diff sub number which will confirm this is the case. So they're sending out two records cos they think you have two subs, and in my case they charged me for two.
Quickly resolved and refunded. But worryingly it happened again at the beginning of what would be the next three month period.
Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.
Last time I was actually on a 3 month sub was about 2 years ago when I first signed up.

So anyway, please double check you've not been charged.

I have had duplicates sent, I'm on a 12month sub, international, and twice now I've had additional 3month sub renewals come out my bank account. So to anyone that is getting double deliveries just check you're not actually getting charged.
Each delivery had a diff sub number which will confirm this is the case. So they're sending out two records cos they think you have two subs, and in my case they charged me for two.
Quickly resolved and refunded. But worryingly it happened again at the beginning of what would be the next three month period.
Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.
Last time I was actually on a 3 month sub was about 2 years ago when I first signed up.

So anyway, please double check you've not been charged.
This is incredibly helpful. Thanks!

This is incredibly helpful. Thanks!
No worries. Just double check the little delivery paperwork that comes with each package as that shows your sub number. This only started happening with me when they opened a UK outlet/option so I figured it was the same sub being fulfilled - incorrectly - from each of the locations.
But then I checked the paperwork and noticed it was two diff numbers. Then I noticed it coming off my bank account about 5mins later coincidentally enough.

To our members awaiting their May shipment: we just wanted to let you know that Sharon Van Etten's epic Ten will be shipping a little later this month than usual, exact date TBD. We always strive to get your exclusive records of the month out the door and into your hands as soon as possible, so we apologize for the extra wait here.

We'll let you know as soon as we have more info. Trust us when we say it'll be worth the wait!

Hopefully the delays aren't too long. Really looking forward to this one.

Hopefully the delays aren't too long. Really looking forward to this one.
This might explain why my Copycat Killer EP just shipped separately. At least they're not holding whole shipments hostage.

Edit: Just remembered I ordered it with shipping and then they refunded it so technically I never added it to my shipment. That might explain it too.

Very excited that August is Durand Jones. Secretly has been killing it this year. I am a part of two clubs...Secretly and VMP...and so far this year I have been much more excited about the Secretly releases compared to VMP...and you can't beat the price either.

Back