Secretly Society

At what point does one request a swap for a ROTM?
Since it’s announced already, you could email them tomorrow to ask for a swap. They have always responded to me but I get quicker responses if I email while they are in during the week as opposed to emailing when it’s late at night or on the weekends.

Does anyone else have problems with a little bit of distortion on the vocals at points on Correspondence? I got a replacement copy today and it has the same problem as my original copy.

just re-upped after listening to Eccentric Funk . hopefully I made the cut off to get it as my first record, if not, i'll just add it later

I emailed them earlier this week to ask for an additional copy of EF and was told that they were sold out and to look out for a standard release down the line. Not sure if that affects late sign-er uppers.

Is it possible to buy a previous ROTM without being a member? I want to get that Correspondence vinyl but I just can't afford to be a member.
I believe you do have to be a member. Correspondence isn't available for members to buy another copy yet. See if you can buy The Wild Hunt SS version. I am able to add that one to my cart as a member. That should give you an idea of you will be able to buy Correspondence when it's available.

I believe you do have to be a member. Correspondence isn't available for members to buy another copy yet. See if you can buy The Wild Hunt SS version. I am able to add that one to my cart as a member. That should give you an idea of you will be able to buy Correspondence when it's available.

I'll try that and see if it works. Thanx!

SS botched my first month :(. Asked to switch Eccentric Funk w Durand Jones and they said “Will do!” so I was quite shocked to find Eccentric Funk in my mailer today. Emailed in hopefully they’ll help me out with this and I can get me some Durand Jones! Eccentric Funk itself is OKAY, don’t see myself returning to it much at all :/

I emailed them earlier this week to ask for an additional copy of EF and was told that they were sold out and to look out for a standard release down the line. Not sure if that affects late sign-er uppers.
Yikes! I skipped a month and then didn't re-up (my 6-mo sub was up at the end of May), so I hope I still get a copy of EF this month.

SS botched my first month :(. Asked to switch Eccentric Funk w Durand Jones and they said “Will do!” so I was quite shocked to find Eccentric Funk in my mailer today. Emailed in hopefully they’ll help me out with this and I can get me some Durand Jones! Eccentric Funk itself is OKAY, don’t see myself returning to it much at all :/
They'll take care of you. At least that's the response I've always had with them.

still waiting for my correspondence

Just realised the same! They sent via FedEx for June's release, which arrived at the weekend before May's. Tracking says it's with France's La Poste but haven't seen an update since a couple of weeks ago.

Just realised the same! They sent via FedEx for June's release, which arrived at the weekend before May's. Tracking says it's with France's La Poste but haven't seen an update since a couple of weeks ago.
but i just got my pusa preorder and my vmp Stevie nicks this weeks. International mail from the us seems to have really slowed down now

Back