Secretly Society

Also the very rare Dark Blue Khruangbin Hasta Vinyl. That was only pressed after the event and given out free to people who had initially ordered it only to be sent light blue due to a pressing plant mixup.

Mini Society members only sale on now that will go live to the public tomorrow.

Not much to speak of but they do have orange copies of Better Oblivion Community Centre for $15 (as well as the 7” splatter).
Was really hoping for a bigger sale (maybe even past titles) before my six month is up in June. Not sure if I'll resub (but I may be back to pick and choose).

Heyo folks. My vmp subscription is about to expire and I was thinking of signing up for SS to snag some of their back catalogue. Is there any way for me to tell what SS editions are and are not in stock before I sign up?

Heyo folks. My vmp subscription is about to expire and I was thinking of signing up for SS to snag some of their back catalogue. Is there any way for me to tell what SS editions are and are not in stock before I sign up?
Pretty much everything is still in-stock except for Molina, Durand Jones S/T and the very first Angel Olsen press (My Woman). If there's something you're curious about, just holler and I'll check for you.

Also the very rare Dark Blue Khruangbin Hasta Vinyl. That was only pressed after the event and given out free to people who had initially ordered it only to be sent light blue due to a pressing plant mixup.
Crap, been sleeping on picking up the Secret Society pink but definitely would've snagged the dark blue if I knew it was rare, boo!

also really wish they'd let us mix and match the Society Variant with the shirts. same thing happened on Texas Sun; otherwise very pumped for this release

edit: seems you can get the shirt separately this time!

I would sign up for Secretly if they had more Molina releases and less Poridge Radio and Jens Lenkman. I've also never understood why they don't usually have Secretly Society variants of their big artists when the records first comes out.
I think they have to be getting close to the bottom of Molina backcatalog. I’m curious what - if any - studio stuff still exists. He was prolific, but we’ve been getting into “Jason Molina’s Answering Machine Messages” territory for a couple years now, ala Jeff Buckley’s non-catalog.

I would sign up for Secretly if they had more Molina releases and less Poridge Radio and Jens Lenkman. I've also never understood why they don't usually have Secretly Society variants of their big artists when the records first comes out.
I'm a huge Jens fan and even I skipped the Correspondence record last month. My family got me a 3 month sub for my birthday back in February since I was thinking of getting out of VMP and I really wanted that Tallest Man on Earth album...so I signed up for that, skipped Jens and will now get the Numero comp and Molina. Pretty happy with that to be honest. I also grabbed a Khruangbin variant with free shipping.

Keep in mind, you will be able to swap 1 month's record for a back catalogue item, but then after that (at least on a 3 month...) you'll have to outright purchase the albums and keep the ROTMs. I do not believe you can swap every month. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is how it works.

Back