Secretly Society

Hmm I’m not seeing it in informed delivery anywhere yet. I might email them this week if I don’t see it pop up yet. I signed up mostly for this album so hope there aren’t any issues with getting it!
They're pretty good at responding to CS inquiries, so I wouldn't hesitate to drop them a line.

Good to know! My informed delivery is all sorts of screwed up lately. Packages keep saying they are going to be here and end up arriving late. I have also purchased a bunch of records lately so not sure which are which in ID sometimes. I’m sure I’ll get it soon. excited to give it a spin!
I'm going through the same thing. I've had multiple boxes go from being set to be delivered back to in transit for days. My Secretly box is the only thing that's shown up about when it should and it had no tracking haha

I'm going through the same thing. I've had multiple boxes go from being set to be delivered back to in transit for days. My Secretly box is the only thing that's shown up about when it should and it had no tracking haha
My VMP package this month went from SC to NJ to Alberquerque, back to SC back to NJ and still hasn't been delivered. I live in NY hah. I was reading that the USPS might go bankrupt within the next few months and Trump refuses to bail them out because he wants to privatize it so...things will get worse from here on out I imagine...

Last edited:
Hi y’all! Checking in to see if any one is able to purchase the latest Tallest Man on Earth for me, currently don’t like the next two months offerings to spend $60 just to get it... *gives puppy dog eyes*

Hi y’all! Checking in to see if any one is able to purchase the latest Tallest Man on Earth for me, currently don’t like the next two months offerings to spend $60 just to get it... *gives puppy dog eyes*
I can probably grab a copy for you but just not sure that I’ll be heading to my post office any time soon to be able to ship it out to you...

I can probably grab a copy for you but just not sure that I’ll be heading to my post office any time soon to be able to ship it out to you...
Same. I've actually been avoiding claiming some fire in the PIF thread because I'm avoiding the post office.

Same. I've actually been avoiding claiming some fire in the PIF thread because I'm avoiding the post office.
Didn’t think about that! 🤔
Wouldn’t want to risk any of y’all getting any additional/unnecessary contact!
ignore the request!

ignore the request!
I'm totally fine to buy a copy to secure it for you if you want, just wanted to be completely transparent about not knowing if I can ship it out anytime soon!

ignore the request!
Also keep in mind for the member to get free shipping it would have to ship with June's package so they wouldn't have it in hand until early to mid June.

We've got a special treat for you all today: a new perk for Secretly Society members called Secretly Selects, where we pick limited releases from outside our collection of records of the month and offer them exclusively to members at a discounted rate.

We're excited to debut this new feature with three records:

Sharon Van Etten's Remind Me Tomorrow (Spotify Fans First edition)
Mitski's Be the Cowboy (Vinyl Me, Please edition)
Kevin Morby's City Music (Vinyl Me, Please edition

We've got a special treat for you all today: a new perk for Secretly Society members called Secretly Selects, where we pick limited releases from outside our collection of records of the month and offer them exclusively to members at a discounted rate.

I wouldn't call that a special treat. But to each their own.

I thought those looked familiar.

It's pretty cool for people who haven't been scarred by VMP. I wish the pricing was more in line with the standard release though. Sure beats the laughable VMP pricing though.
Well, both have been readily available on the cheap on Discogs. 14.99 or less and I can see the benefit

I don't need/want any of these, but this is cool and I hope it succeeds and they do more.

I wouldn't call that a special treat. But to each their own.
VMP wasn't lying when they said they are rapidly trying to offload old stock...the VMP ones are $19.99 for me, plus there's no tax and free shipping if you add it to your monthly. Not fussed over either of these but cool they are doing it I suppose!

VMP wasn't lying when they said they are rapidly trying to offload old stock...the VMP ones are $19.99 for me, plus there's no tax and free shipping if you add it to your monthly. Not fussed over either of these but cool they are doing it I suppose!

Heh, I already have both those VMP Pressings.

I have I think a VMP pressing of that SVE as well.

Already own all 3 albums, so these treats aren't for me. But maybe there will be a treat next month I can pounce on.

Just signed up for Secretly Society for my first time. A bit confused, they seem to have an awesome backlog of exclusives that I would love to get my hands on. Are you allowed to swap records for past exclusives?

Back