Secretly Society

If I sign up now, I'd get Tallest Man On Earth right? Been waiting to sign up since I didn't want Porridge Radio...
It's if you sign up any time the month before you get next month. So you would get Tallest Man on Earth.

I upped for another year.

I really love this service and being out during what will probably be a very challenging time for them just didn't seem right to me.

A few hours after I re-upped, I got an email for a free LP if I resubscribed. I emailed in and got a response back this morning that I'm getting it. :)

Angel Olsen's Phases on Olive Green is heading my way!

A few hours after I re-upped, I got an email for a free LP if I resubscribed. I emailed in and got a response back this morning that I'm getting it. :)

Angel Olsen's Phases on Olive Green is heading my way!
I gotta say...I only just signed up recently but their customer service has been really awesome. I emailed them a bunch of questions on how their subscription worked and they were super helpful and prompt to respond. I only signed up for 3 months for now, but might keep it after that depending on how it goes!

I'm debating whether or not to put a pause on my subscription until we get past coronavirus. Save as much money as I can. It renews on the 28th.

Anyone know anything about the upcoming releases? Anything that's on fire that would be worth keeping my subscription for?

I'm debating whether or not to put a pause on my subscription until we get past coronavirus. Save as much money as I can. It renews on the 28th.

Anyone know anything about the upcoming releases? Anything that's on fire that would be worth keeping my subscription for?
I’m a big fan of the Tallest Man on Earth album but I assume you might be getting that one already?

I’m a big fan of the Tallest Man on Earth album but I assume you might be getting that one already?

I'm not sure. If my subscription renews on 3/28 I'm leaning towards that would be the first record of the next 3 month term?

I don't know anything about Tallest Man on Earth. I should give it a listen on Apple Music. The fact that that release comes with a 7" as well is pretty darn cool.

I'm not sure. If my subscription renews on 3/28 I'm leaning towards that would be the first record of the next 3 month term?

I don't know anything about Tallest Man on Earth. I should give it a listen on Apple Music. The fact that that release comes with a 7" as well is pretty darn cool.
It’s an awesome folksy album. I’m not sure how the timing works out as I just joined a week or two ago but they said my first record would be Tallest Man. I love Jens Lekman too but not a huge fan of the album they are releasing of his so I may swap or pause for a month and see what the next announcements are.

Anybody got an extra copy, or can someone get me a copy of The Tallest Man On Earth 'Wild Hunt' Summer Sky edition?

Anybody got an extra copy, or can someone get me a copy of The Tallest Man On Earth 'Wild Hunt' Summer Sky edition?
Not sure if it’s possible to get more than 1 copy of it? They don’t ship for a few days at least. I can see if it’s possible to buy another copy when it goes up in the store though if you’d like.

Not sure if it’s possible to get more than 1 copy of it? They don’t ship for a few days at least. I can see if it’s possible to buy another copy when it goes up in the store though if you’d like.
Of course, just don't want to join to have to get that cool looking copy.

Of course, just don't want to join to have to get that cool looking copy.
I asked about getting a second copy of the Molina a while back. They told me they could let me know once the shipment went out. I think they try to make their order based on how many subscribers, so don't end up with a ton of extras of the variant usually. Customer service is great though, so subscribing and wanting to pause or swap has been no issue.

I asked about getting a second copy of the Molina a while back. They told me they could let me know once the shipment went out. I think they try to make their order based on how many subscribers, so don't end up with a ton of extras of the variant usually. Customer service is great though, so subscribing and wanting to pause or swap has been no issue.
I've bought multiple copies of SS stuff before but usually the month after it ships. They probably wait until they see how many are left over before putting them up.

Back