RSD 2020

Just curious, why does everyone seem to add a "z" for Bone Thugs? I've only seemed to see that as a recent trend.

Also, really wanting that Bone record but have very little hope after how E. 1999 went last year

Just curious, why does everyone seem to add a "z" for Bone Thugs? I've only seemed to see that as a recent trend.

Also, really wanting that Bone record but have very little hope after how E. 1999 went last year
Honestly, that's a good question. I always legitimately thought there was a "Z".

And yeah, I hear ya. However, 3,000 pressed here vs. 2,000 for E.1999. May make a small difference. I think one of the plays here is chronically refreshing Discogs and other sides as a ton of stores will be listing online.

Honestly, that's a good question. I always legitimately thought there was a "Z".

And yeah, I hear ya. However, 3,000 pressed here vs. 2,000 for E.1999. May make a small difference. I think one of the plays here is chronically refreshing Discogs and other sides as a ton of stores will be listing online.
Ha, yeah didn't mean it as a calling you out so hope it didn't come off like that, just seen it recently in numerous places lol. Also, Bone is my fav group all time so maybe that's the only reason it stands out to me.

And yeah I have slight hope that with the weirdness this year that hopefully I can find it online somewhere. Still can't believe that there isn't another press of that E. 1999. Who even owns the rights to Bone's music these days?

Uh oh. I think we've fallen into another Mandela Effect scenario, because I swear it was always spelled with a 'Z' at the end! I even texted my friend with the 'Z' at the end yesterday, since I will be looking for this on RSD as well. Weeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiird.

So this is probably an extremely long shot but if you are going to an RSD and happen to see Charli XCX's EP (and don't want it yourself ofc) I would be eternally grateful if you could pick it up for me. I have an appointment thing for the day but it's quite late and I'm pretty worried it'll be gone by then.

Why is clippng a pic disc, and a double pic disc at that? For $53?? Pass. Sorry Daveed.

I have narrowed my list down to a reasonable:

Al Green - Green Is Blues
Robyn - Robyn
Spacehog - Resident Alien
the Black Keys - Let's Rock

in hopes that the John Prine reissues are the same 180g. If not, well...maybe I go for the box. But I'm trying to be good.

what time do online stores start selling RSD stuff... i found a record store in atlanta that is doing RSD exclusively online (in fact all georgia RSD stores are doing that basically) and i dunno what time i have to get up early to get a copy of what i want

i've heard 1PM EST but i need to make absolute certain that that is true before i lose precious time to get all the records (10 bucks on me with brittany howard, billie eilish, charli XCX, denzel curry, and team dresch)

Last edited:
what time do online stores start selling RSD stuff... i found a record store in atlanta that is doing RSD exclusively online (in fact all georgia RSD stores are doing that basically) and i dunno what time i have to get up early to get a copy of what i want

i've heard 1PM EST but i need to make absolute certain that that is true before i lose precious time to get all the records (10 bucks on me with brittany howard, billie eilish, charli XCX, denzel curry, and team dresch)
1pm EST is the earliest stores can post online but I know some stores (like Bullmoose) aren’t putting stuff up online until Sunday.

1pm EST is the earliest stores can post online but I know some stores (like Bullmoose) aren’t putting stuff up online until Sunday.
thanks because i had to make sure that i can buy my records.. i got the money

Its gonna vary by store, but folks in here tend to get the word out. We'll start to see posts from stores in advance too and folks in the past have posted those in here. That's how I end up on so many record stores mailing lists.

We should be good!

My wife, who is a lovely person and who puts up with my shit, has decided that we are going camping next weekend. Is anyone here willing to help me grab a few things for RSD?
I am a weirdo and will be getting in line super early on Saturday to grab a few things. I know Hi-Voltage limits things to one per person. Send me your list and I can compare it with mine. I can pick up anything not on my list and you can swing by and grab em when you get back into town.

I am a weirdo and will be getting in line super early on Saturday to grab a few things. I know Hi-Voltage limits things to one per person. Send me your list and I can compare it with mine. I can pick up anything not on my list and you can swing by and grab em when you get back into town.

Thanks! I was hoping you'd respond because we're in the same hood, but I didn't want to put you on the spot...

I am interested in both Gorillaz titles (which I didn't see on the HVR site RSD list), the Who Odds & Sods, and the Wipers Is This Real anniversary press. Let me know if there's too much overlap. Thanks!

Back