RSD 2020

Always shocks me to see how popular the OF Tape 2 is. I bought a first pressing back in 2017 for £10 with postage, not really knowing what it was. Listened to it once then shelved it. Then in June last year I stumble across it and decide to sell, it goes for £100 plus postage. Could not believe it.

Always shocks me to see how popular the OF Tape 2 is. I bought a first pressing back in 2017 for £10 with postage, not really knowing what it was. Listened to it once then shelved it. Then in June last year I stumble across it and decide to sell, it goes for £100 plus postage. Could not believe it.

not the most wholesome lyrics, but the OF tape was a very decent release for its time. the best mellowhype songs in a project, enough of tyler's goblin-era presence where instead of coming off as annoying as he did on "Goblin", he actually sounds like the mafia boss who keeps things in check and everyone in line, the best posse cut of the decade, and it ends with the literal return of Earl.

there's still a lot of things or features that didnt really age well, but i would still ride for the OF tape over something like brockhampton, even if that's a hot take lol

For the Spoon wing here. Seeing as I have 0 in my collection, would the Spoon piece be a good one to get?
If you have NONE and only want to get one or so, I really like their newest "Greatest Hits" album.

Edit: I own this one, as well as Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga.

Edit #2: Woah, I got totally lost and didn't even see this was in the RSD thread, and I had no idea that Spoon had a RSD that was a companion piece to the above! Thanks for sharing this and sorry for not reading more clearly!

Edit #3: Get both greatest hits and you'll be covered! :)

Last edited:
If you have NONE and only want to get one or so, I really like their newest "Greatest Hits" album.

Edit: I own this one, as well as Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga.

Edit #2: Woah, I got totally lost and didn't even see this was in the RSD thread, and I had no idea that Spoon had a RSD that was a companion piece to the above! Thanks for sharing this and sorry for not reading more clearly!

Now I kinda want to get it so I have it and then it be a companion piece to the best of!

here's the link!

Seeing as I can only afford one or two really this is cheap enough to do that and the Denzel Curry I wanted. I have the Used RSD B sides and I listen to it just fine. I like deeper cut stuff anyway so I may end up liking this one more?

Now I kinda want to get it so I have it and then it be a companion piece to the best of!

here's the link!

Seeing as I can only afford one or two really this is cheap enough to do that and the Denzel Curry I wanted. I have the Used RSD B sides and I listen to it just fine. I like deeper cut stuff anyway so I may end up liking this one more?
I love all the songs on both. Can't go wrong.

See this was my list of anything I have vested interest in...

Army Of Darkness
Billie Eilish
Denzel Curry
Dio Annica
Dune Soundtrack
Fight - a small deadly space
Jimmy Urine & Serj Tankian - Fuktronic
Land of Sensations & Delights - Psych Pop Sounds of White Whale Records (1965–1970)
Spacehog - Resident Alien
Spoon- All The Weird Kids Up Front (Más Rolas Chidas)

Seeing as while I love Billie, time has passed I am rethinking things. Since y'all got me on a Spoon kick that seems like the logical choice!

See this is hard for me because inarguably all this songs on both greatest hit comps are amazing but also there are like 5 Spoon albums that don’t have a bad track on em. I personally would be hard pressed to pull the trigger on this, vinyl is such an album oriented medium. I would rather save the greatest hits for streaming.

See this is hard for me because inarguably all this songs on both greatest hit comps are amazing but also there are like 5 Spoon albums that don’t have a bad track on em. I personally would be hard pressed to pull the trigger on this, vinyl is such an album oriented medium. I would rather save the greatest hits for streaming.
I hear ya loud and clear. If money/space isn't the issue, I'm grabbing 4-5 of their full albums. If not, their 2 "Greatest Hits" albums would cover most of what I'd wana hear in a spin sesh!

But, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga holds a special place in my heart.

Would the fact that this was fan voted sway you at all?

I am also very low on cash after the past few weeks and have this money already dedicated for August. I might as well use the money I have saved over from dipping into it to get this LOL

im always ready to splurge for RSD every year bc it usually happens a week after my bday. so im even more anxious for the rsd releases now that it’s been four months since i got my bday money 🤑

here's the link!

Awesome that this includes “Out Go the Lights.” One of my favorite Spoon songs, although from one of their most overlooked albums.

Back