RSD 2020

Sadly (For us) there’s a 1 per customer limit on the Radiohead! But overall that’s great haha

Damn I need to pass. Cannot pay that shipping right now.

Will keep hunting a white optimal pressing then...

Does HHV sell bootlegs by the way? Noticed in preorders they have Brockhampton Saturation II?

Yes, I think HHV sells bootlegs.

So that was actually pretty decent. Glad it worked smoothly for me at Piccadilly records. Such a great set of record stores in the UK, I hope the smaller ones that don't have a reputation internationally also managed to do well on this day.

So that was actually pretty decent. Glad it worked smoothly for me at Piccadilly records. Such a great set of record stores in the UK, I hope the smaller ones that don't have a reputation internationally also managed to do well on this day.
If anybody sees Moon Shaped Pool...I might go for it. Forgot things went on sale so early this AM and seems sold out most places I looked.

Am I missing something but isn’t there already a 2lp white version of this anyway? So what makes this different?

The existing 2LP white is long sold out probably, Not all of the records released for the Love Record Stores are particularly new or exclusive, a good few are pressings of albums in colours that have already been about before, it seems to be more about getting records into stores that people might want to generate some income for them after the shit show of the last 3 or 4 months.

Last edited:
Back