Live at Third Man
Choice, Chances, Changes
Live at Sound Emporium
September Buys:
Pilot Talk (maybe)
October Buys:
Back From The Dead 2

WHERE THE FUCK IS MCR

Didn’t see the Felt release on the updated list....Wonder when that’s supposed to drop now

It's been available

Not sure why theyre bothering with 3 separate days when the August one is a good majority.

So RSD Drops is basically RSD in August followed by 2 additional days of the stuff no one wants?

I hope this is the general consensus so I can grab all the shit I want on the other drops without issue.

October: Miles - Double Image, Synecdoche NY and Koyaaanisqatsi soundtracks, Primus, Tear Da Club Up Thugs.
I'm sure people are going to grab that Dead Buffalo show, Pinata 1974, the Virgins Suicides, probably the Stones, Ryuichi Sakamoto - Black Mirror, Suede or the Dexter Gordons.

September has Camille Yarbrough, Wilcovered, Primus, The Residents, Meat Puppets, Suzanne Ciani,
I'll buy that Nocturnal Emissions cheap, later, like I always do. The Dave Pike is cool. There's a Biggie box, the Murs & 9th wonder, a Replacements live release, MIngus, a Jerry box, Bill Evans, a live Dinosaur Jr, Curren$y, Don Cherry, Big L, Robbie Basho..

I'm cool if everyone else decides they're done after August. Still reads pretty ignorant that, because you don't specifically want anything, they should scrap the other days for some reason. "Not sure why this menu has different options. I only order the ham sandwich."

Last edited:
Damn was hoping what I had planned to get would be on one day but no such luck. I'm not a fan of the multi day thing and having to do it more than once

August - Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Creepin' on Ah Come Up (Still debating: Denzel Curry - Bulls on Parade)
September - Curren$y - Pilot Talk / Nas - God's Son (Considering: Big L - The Danger Zone)

I think I’m going online only this year ...so many restrictions in place when my usual store reopens soon...no more than 6 in..max half hour browsing time..must wear gloves and masks ..try not to touch too many records ...I’m hoping they will let me place an order and go collect at a set time ..madness any other way ..the queues will be epic ..unless no one bothers and then they will be sunk

I think I’m going online only this year ...so many restrictions in place when my usual store reopens soon...no more than 6 in..max half hour browsing time..must wear gloves and masks ..try not to touch too many records ...I’m hoping they will let me place an order and go collect at a set time ..madness any other way ..the queues will be epic ..unless no one bothers and then they will be sunk

In France they are allowing pre-orders on French RSD exclusives (and a few Japanese records they imported). Disquaire Day will happen on June 20th. I hope they'll do the same for the other dates.

In France they are allowing pre-orders on French RSD exclusives (and a few Japanese records they imported). Disquaire Day will happen on June 20th. I hope they'll do the same for the other dates.
I really wish the UK shops did this as well so it isn't going to be a shit show on the day. Even if it was used just to allow shops to work out how much stock they will actually have it would be worth doing. Plus it lowers the amount of traffic on the day itself which would minimise the risk of crashes.

I really wish the UK shops did this as well so it isn't going to be a shit show on the day. Even if it was used just to allow shops to work out how much stock they will actually have it would be worth doing. Plus it lowers the amount of traffic on the day itself which would minimise the risk of crashes.

Yes it doesn't make any sense to do RSD the same way as the other years. It's actually very dangerous for record shops. Imagine they buy a huge stock and nobody shows up due a potential new spread or even a second lockdown? For once, Disquaire Day did well and RS are asking their customers to pre-order asap.

Yes it doesn't make any sense to do RSD the same way as the other years. It's actually very dangerous for record shops. Imagine they buy a huge stock and nobody shows up due a potential new spread or even a second lockdown? For once, Disquaire Day did well and RS are asking their customers to pre-order asap.
100% agree. My local store is lucky enough to of bought the building next door for storage overflow. Each year they literally empty their main store of records and restock the whole place with RSD items.....thousands of records which they do not know if they will sell out of or not. With it being online anyway its surely in everyones best interests to allow pre-orders. Customers dont have to worry about getting what they want on the day and the store can order based on these pre-orders and expected sales. Win Win.

100% agree. My local store is lucky enough to of bought the building next door for storage overflow. Each year they literally empty their main store of records and restock the whole place with RSD items.....thousands of records which they do not know if they will sell out of or not. With it being online anyway its surely in everyones best interests to allow pre-orders. Customers dont have to worry about getting what they want on the day and the store can order based on these pre-orders and expected sales. Win Win.

Absolutely, I know there is not the excitement of browsing the crates looking for the records you want but this year should be online only.

Do we have reason to believe this pressing will be different from the original white press? I spun mine the other day and woof, I need a replacement
I thought someone said it’s simply a repress? I will say though that overall Radiohead UK pressings sound better than US pressings. I have the black vinyl pressing from the U.K. and it doesn’t sound awful. Not amazing either though.

Back