Pre-Order Thread

Just saw that I got another email from Target on Friday to approve a new delivery date for the Chet Baker “Chet” release. I ordered it back in october and have probably approved new delivery dates 3 or 4 times for it at this point. A couple weeks ago I missed an email and they cancelled it so I had to reorder it at the higher price and then get someone on the chat to discount it to the price I originally paid.

This back and forth is just so unnecessary and dumb.

Just saw that I got another email from Target on Friday to approve a new delivery date for the Chet Baker “Chet” release. I ordered it back in october and have probably approved new delivery dates 3 or 4 times for it at this point. A couple weeks ago I missed an email and they cancelled it so I had to reorder it at the higher price and then get someone on the chat to discount it to the price I originally paid.

This back and forth is just so unnecessary and dumb.
I feel like that one was either oversold or ran into some production issues. My wife preordered that from Craft and was told that it would be delayed until July.

I feel like that one was either oversold or ran into some production issues. My wife preordered that from Craft and was told that it would be delayed until July.
It seems to have been extremely popular. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sold out of the first repressings of it quickly.

Yep. After Punisher became popular, Stranger sold out everywhere and restocks seem to have been few and far between. Discogs price last I checked for the regular black version was $50+
Damn, just checked pricing on the Mystery Blue version I got for $13 from the Secretly Store. Between that and Random Access Memories I can retire. 😁

1615820407927.png

1615820499294.png
LIGHT BLUE VINYL

ALL PRE-ORDER COPIES WILL BE SIGNED

I picked one up from Drift. Between Field Music, The Coral, Hiss Golden Messenger and Gruff Dinked are killing it this year. Actually looking forward to the Sarah Neufeld they're putting out too.

Not sure what I'm doing with VMP as my sub runs down but a Dinked a month is looking like an awesome alternative

I picked one up from Drift. Between Field Music, The Coral, Hiss Golden Messenger and Gruff Dinked are killing it this year. Actually looking forward to the Sarah Neufeld they're putting out too.

Not sure what I'm doing with VMP as my sub runs down but a Dinked a month is looking like an awesome alternative

Yeah I love all the Dinked Editions, unfortunately they are never cheap to buy if you are in the States. Cool that UK and Europe get their own exclusives though.

Back