Pre-Order Thread

ON SALE
chester-thompson-powerhouse-indie-exclusive-orange-with-black-swirl-vinyl-ltd-500

Chester Thompson

Powerhouse (Indie Exclusive Orange with Black Swirl Vinyl)​

Ltd. 500​

1615305520976.png

Came across this today, I'm not the biggest Cooper fan, but have always wanted this album because of the packaging, lol.

Do we know anything about Experience Vinyl? Never heard of them.

Came across this today, I'm not the biggest Cooper fan, but have always wanted this album because of the packaging, lol.

I think they are kinda a generic record site. Looks like Friday music is putting that one out so I'd maybe look for a more reputable seller.

I think they are kinda a generic record site. Looks like Friday music is putting that one out so I'd maybe look for a more reputable seller.
Do they not still do occasional good reissues? I have a KG cut Elvis comp they did which I like.

Edit: my bad, I think I misinterpreted seller vs label. But, as I alluded to, Friday music has a variable rep when it comes to reissues.

Do they not still do occasional good reissues? I have a KG cut Elvis comp they did which I like.

Edit: my bad, I think I misinterpreted seller vs label. But, as I alluded to, Friday music has a variable rep when it comes to reissues.
I've liked every Friday Music pressing I've gotten, they sound great...........and quite a few have the "Initials", you know the ones ;)

Yea Friday is good from what I've heard so I wouldn't hesitate to buy something they put out. Just probably wouldn't order from that site.

I've ordered from them before, a signed Deep Purple record. Really good customer service.

Back